Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging Interest For A Huddle Fantasy Basketball League....

65 posts in this topic

Posted

haha so basically nobody can be there at the same time....

Posted

Anybody else want to share times they're available....also would Saturday possibly work better for everyone??

Posted

I can squeeze it in anytime on Sunday

Posted

Alright I'm going to say 6:30 On Sunday because that seems to be the closest time to what everybody's availability is. So if you can't be there make sure you set your autopick in the order that you want, otherwise we'll see you at 6:30....

Posted

Not going to be able to be at the draft. Long story short I have to spend the evening with my wife in the ER getting rabies vaccines. Gonna have a friend fill in for me, good luck everyone!!

Posted

I wasn't able to make the draft tonight, but my team is ok.

Only position I have to upgrade is SG. Anyone on my team is on the block for a good SG except for Durant if anyone is willing to deal

Posted

I kind of want Ibaka - take a look at my roster and see if you like any of my SGs/etc. Team Sapper.

Posted

Are you bitches ready for this?

VDFxs.gif

Posted

I'm team Utz, i like most of my roster but with the right pieces i will trade.

Posted

Team Kobe here.

I think I have a pretty talented team, but it all hinges on health. I went risky and picked Kevin Love, Brook Lopez, Amare, and Kaman. Definitely going to have a rough time in the beginning as half my team is injured lol, but I'm hoping that Hickson can hold down the PF spot while Amare and Love get healthy. Also hoping that some of my sleeper picks (Beasley, Beal, Barnes, and Turner) can have breakout seasons.

Good luck to all.

Posted

bumpity bump

Not sure who is still paying attention to this, but the playoffs are starting next week. Looks like the playoff teams are set, but seedings are still up for grabs. I'm (Dont Asik Dont Tell) up against Chandler Parsons Project for that first round bye

Posted

lol my team is still doing well? I haven't paid attention for most of the season.