Photo
- - - - -

Gauging Interest For A Huddle Fantasy Basketball League....

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#16 Its The Milk

Its The Milk

Justice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

I'd be up for it.

#17 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,224 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

Awesome, we've got 11 now, I would rather we get one more huddler, but if we can't in the next few days one of you guys can recruit a friend to fill the last spot....

#18 d-run

d-run

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

I'll do it

#19 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,224 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

Alright thanks to everyone, either later tonight or tomorrow I'll send you all some PM's asking for your emails so I can invite you. Probably going to use ESPN to run the league unless anyone has anything against the mothership....

#20 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,224 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

Alright, I've got PM's out requesting emails to everyone except X-Clown (guess your inbox was full). So if you guys want to message me back with your emails I can get invites out, and we will decide when the draft is going to be!

#21 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,224 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

Anybody who hasn't accepted their invite, or sent me their email to get one, please do. Opening night is next week, and I would really like to have this up and going by then if at all possible.

Thanks!

#22 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

I was going to join..but I saw this thread too late :(.

Anyway, so I made my own league with friends and customized my scoring system. I was curious to know what style, categories, and point values you chose for this league. If you would like I can share the point system I developed for the league I am running.

Thanks!

#23 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,963 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

I'm in!

Team Sapper

#24 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,316 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

If there is an extra spot, let me in!

#25 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,224 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Just a heads up guys, there are three people who haven't sent me emails yet so they could get invites. If you haven't received an invite please send me your email ASAP so I can get you in the league. Also there are three others who are invited that haven't accepted yet, please accept ASAP. I really want to have this going by the start of the regular season, possibly drafting Monday night (if that works for most). I'm gonna give everyone about 24 more hours, but after that you may have to be replaced to get this going. Sorry if you end up being kicked out!!

#26 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

Just a heads up guys, there are three people who haven't sent me emails yet so they could get invites. If you haven't received an invite please send me your email ASAP so I can get you in the league. Also there are three others who are invited that haven't accepted yet, please accept ASAP. I really want to have this going by the start of the regular season, possibly drafting Monday night (if that works for most). I'm gonna give everyone about 24 more hours, but after that you may have to be replaced to get this going. Sorry if you end up being kicked out!!

I'll be working second shift so I can't draft in the evenings. Some time this weekend would be best for me.

#27 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:53 PM

I'm usually around the bobcats board here during the season... If a spot falls through I will join up and try fantasy basketball for the first time... Just hope everyone is committed to the league. I hate leagues were the bad teams are MIA halfway though the season. Monday Night would work

#28 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,224 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:18 AM

Alright my plan is to have all the spots filled by tonight/early tomorrow at the latest whether it is by the original members or by fill ins. With that said, if you've already accepted your invite please post what times work best for you as far as the draft. I'm available in the evenings pretty much every night, and on the weekends I'm pretty good anytime. I could do late afternoon on the weekdays depending on what day/time. Really Sat/Sun sometime, or a weeknight would work best for me. How about you guys?

#29 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

This weekend is pretty much the only time I can do it.

#30 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,963 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:53 PM

I'm pretty flexible - and can set my order and autodraft if I can't make the live one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users