Better news for us to earn a very high pick

#47 HubKat

HubKat

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

I feel like I've heard this tune before. Sounds a lot like the one that was played back in 55's time.

#48 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

Laughing at all the huddles on here who were bitching about possibly taking Kuechly in the draft. I recall most if you claiming that Beadon was super human and would miraculously recover 100%.

Because the only way to address the RB and LB positions is with first round picks, right MadHatter?

#49 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,434 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

Keek goes off this weekend, Beason mysteriously goes to the IR next Wednesday. Mark it.

#50 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,308 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

I'd be fine w dumping a lot of our players that have done nothing but lose here the past couple years or so

DWill
Beason
Godfrey
Munnerlyn
Martin

Examples

#51 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:51 AM

Time to dump Beason's contract

The guy is falling apart. Re-structure...or get rid of...if that's possible

It is definately an either or situation. This is what the Texans did to D. Ryans. He was pure garbage the first year after tearing his achillies. He had all kinds of nagging injuries that year and even though he has recovered in Philly, they got some cap room space and picks. Or, they can shelve him for most of the year and let him heal completely.

#52 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,263 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:10 AM

Because the only way to address the RB and LB positions is with first round picks, right MadHatter?

Alot of people forget this.

Alot of people also make the most recent position of injury or the position of the most recent poor performance the most pressing postion the team needs to address....forgetting the big picture.

#53 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,412 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:57 AM

I feel like I've heard this tune before. Sounds a lot like the one that was played back in 55's time.

that was pretty much the first thing i thought when i saw this.

not saying that beason achilles = morgan's one million concussions and all the other injures

just the transition from beason to keek. very subtly done.

#54 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,058 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

Still say Beason will be his old self the last 4-6 games of the season if the right steps are taken now

#55 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,300 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:07 AM

that was pretty much the first thing i thought when i saw this.

not saying that beason achilles = morgan's one million concussions and all the other injures

just the transition from beason to keek. very subtly done.

Are you saying that they may have sat Beason down and said "Jon, we are moving Kuechly to the middle and saying your knee flared up to save face for you."

If that is what you are saying, I agree and I also think that it is just a matter of time before Beason becomes very vocal about all this. I don't see him moving out of the MLB quietly.

#56 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,412 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:13 AM

Are you saying that they may have sat Beason down and said "Jon, we are moving Kuechly to the middle and saying your knee flared up to save face for you."

If that is what you are saying, I agree and I also think that it is just a matter of time before Beason becomes very vocal about all this. I don't see him moving out of the MLB quietly.

i don't know if they've sat beason down and had "the talk" but i think that this is a very convenient time to start making that transition. i don't think that beason will go quietly...at least not without a fight, but i don't think that fight wil be taken to twitter and will have beason asking out of his contract or anything lke that, just that he plays harder to make a case for himself. at least i hope that's the case. but beason knows how good keuchly is and he has to know it's a matter of time before keuchly gets the job.

#57 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,308 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

Beason is simply not healthy enough to contribute and he's expensive.

Time to make tough decisions Rivera, Hurney...

#58 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,300 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:25 AM

i don't know if they've sat beason down and had "the talk" but i think that this is a very convenient time to start making that transition. i don't think that beason will go quietly...at least not without a fight, but i don't think that fight wil be taken to twitter and will have beason asking out of his contract or anything lke that, just that he plays harder to make a case for himself. at least i hope that's the case. but beason knows how good keuchly is and he has to know it's a matter of time before keuchly gets the job.

Yeah I don't think they necessarily had the talk either but I heard a week or so ago on the radio that this was going to happen and they were also saying the normally talkative Beason was not commenting on anything and has been very annoyed recently. Could be annoyed by the injury, could be annoyed by being "pushed" out.

#59 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:26 AM

Beason is simply not healthy enough to contribute and he's expensive.

Time to make tough decisions Rivera, Hurney...

This is now, just as it was before, a bit of an overreaction.

Not healthy right now != career over.

#60 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:45 AM

Time to face the music, I don't think Beason will ever be the LB he once was.

Take a look at Demeco Ryans same situation, Kuechly is the far better option in the middle and the future captain of our defense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com