Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

It is important that everyone understand the Left vs. Right farce for what it really is.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,518 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

At this point it should be more than evident to everyone paying attention that both the right and the left are one in the same...and are both exceedingly full of hot air. The purpose to the fake paradigm of Republican vs. Democrat is to create the illusion of choice, while also dividing the masses by design over trivial issues that alienate eachother. I cannot tell everyone how important it is that you all come to this understanding. We see a constant barrage of bickering, finger-pointing, name-calling, and overall juvenile displays of behavoir in many ways. This is exactly the purpose of the two-party paradigm...to divide and conquer, pitting the masses against eachother over issues that shouldnt even be issues.

Its fairly obvious that both parties are criminal in nature. They have both taken measures to secure certain levels of power, while ridding the field of undesired competition, ensuring their monopoly over the political process. These establishment-selected representatives are the equivalent of car salesman...and that is to be taken very literally. Each time we see one of these clowns get on TV, the tone and production is akin to reality televsion...mixed with hints of wrestlemania. It is important to not let these puppets fool you anymore...especially considering they do not care about you. In all reality all they care about is the bottom line of their handlers...which ensures their job safety.

As ive stated in other threads, when it comes to issues that matter, the two parties are lock-step with eachother. Both support the Federal Reserve crime syndicate...both support the fake money printing sprees we witnessed in the "Quantitative Easing" programs...both are murderous war-mongerers...both favor the interests of the elite, versus the interests of their constituents...both support the exploitation and dominance of the middle east and its resources, up to and including the smuggling of heroin, concaine, marijuana and various weapons of sorts by anglo-american intelligence agencies...both support the banker bailouts and other free corporate hand-out's...both support progressive tax systems that are unconstitutional in nature...the list goes on. In the end, one of these two will be put into position to ensure the American establishment continues to get its way.

In all honestly, is there ONE person here that can say without a doubt that either one of these candidates actually cares about you? I should hope not. The reality of the situation is that they don't care about you in the slightest. This is absolute truth. All they care about as far as you're concerned, is suckering you into voting for them. These people are con-artists. They are bought-and-paid-for criminals...they are soulless beings. Neither a one of them deserve your support.

If it is human rights you want; a candidate that actually respects life; cares about your well-being and the country's well-being, then I suggest you veer far away from candidate Obamney. It is time for us to all come together in support of eachother and our inherent liberties. The petty name-calling and constant alienation needs to end...it is counterproductive to the natural relation everyone has with everyone else.

#2 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,698 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:14 PM

The party system "agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another."

-God damn George motherfuggin Washington

Here's some John Adams:

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution."

James Madison:

"The public good is disgregarded in the conflicts of rival parties"

Now quick before I make too much sense someone come in with one of those ever so cute one liner jabs!

#3 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:27 AM

Hey, I've wanted a parliamentary type system for a long time. If for no other reason than to get rid of the "wasted your vote on a third party" meme.

#4 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,518 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

Sucks that 3rd party candidate votes are considered a waste by most people.

#5 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

You think Scotland is happy that they regularly get Neonazis in their government because they represent 3% of the voters? Third parties are not the answer to everything.

#6 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,518 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:56 AM

You think Scotland is happy that they regularly get Neonazis in their government because they represent 3% of the voters? Third parties are not the answer to everything.

Agreed...I guess it just happens to be one on a short list of potential solutions to a very large problem.

#7 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

At this point it should be more than evident to everyone paying attention that both the right and the left are one in the same...and are both exceedingly full of hot air. The purpose to the fake paradigm of Republican vs. Democrat is to create the illusion of choice, while also dividing the masses by design over trivial issues that alienate eachother. I cannot tell everyone how important it is that you all come to this understanding. We see a constant barrage of bickering, finger-pointing, name-calling, and overall juvenile displays of behavoir in many ways. This is exactly the purpose of the two-party paradigm...to divide and conquer, pitting the masses against eachother over issues that shouldnt even be issues.

Its fairly obvious that both parties are criminal in nature. They have both taken measures to secure certain levels of power, while ridding the field of undesired competition, ensuring their monopoly over the political process. These establishment-selected representatives are the equivalent of car salesman...and that is to be taken very literally. Each time we see one of these clowns get on TV, the tone and production is akin to reality televsion...mixed with hints of wrestlemania. It is important to not let these puppets fool you anymore...especially considering they do not care about you. In all reality all they care about is the bottom line of their handlers...which ensures their job safety.

As ive stated in other threads, when it comes to issues that matter, the two parties are lock-step with eachother. Both support the Federal Reserve crime syndicate...both support the fake money printing sprees we witnessed in the "Quantitative Easing" programs...both are murderous war-mongerers...both favor the interests of the elite, versus the interests of their constituents...both support the exploitation and dominance of the middle east and its resources, up to and including the smuggling of heroin, concaine, marijuana and various weapons of sorts by anglo-american intelligence agencies...both support the banker bailouts and other free corporate hand-out's...both support progressive tax systems that are unconstitutional in nature...the list goes on. In the end, one of these two will be put into position to ensure the American establishment continues to get its way at the expense of the people.

In all honestly, is there ONE person here that can say without a doubt that either one of these candidates actually cares about you? I should hope not. The reality of the situation is that they don't care about you in the slightest. This is absolute truth. All they care about as far as you're concerned, is suckering you into voting for them. These people are con-artists. They are bought-and-paid-for criminals...they are soulless beings. Neither a one of them deserve your support.

If it is human rights you want; a candidate that actually respects life; cares about your well-being and the country's well-being, then I suggest you veer far away from candidate Obamney. It is time for us to all come together in support of eachother and our inherent liberties. The petty name-calling and constant alienation needs to end...it is counterproductive to the natural relation everyone has with everyone else.

Amen brother! Spot on spot on

#8 StepandFetch

StepandFetch

............chicken wire?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:14 AM

recommended viewing

#9 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:50 AM

Sucks that 3rd party candidate votes are considered a waste by most people.

as a supporter of a 3rd party candidate, i can still safely say that 3rd party votes are indeed a "waste" in the sense that "a 3rd party candidate is never going to fuging win a presidential election in modern america until the election system is changed"

i support a 3rd party candidate in protest; not because i harbor any delusions that jill stein could actually win in the current system. until the system changes, your best hope for change is, interestingly enough, what the tea party did. sure they got a bunch of lunatics and racists elected, but their strategy was p spot on and they succeeded in decidedly shifting political discourse to the right. want change? organize, primary representatives you don't like, and get out the vote.

#10 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:11 AM

we've been a two party system for most of our existence. it'll probably be that way for a while too, for better or worse.

as cantrell said, i really think that fixing the corruption of "the system" is to "infiltrate" one of the two parties and go from there. fix it from the inside-out, not the outside-in. the tea party had the right idea for this, but it was all downhill when the koch brothers bought it out and the retirement homes and trailer parks caught on to it as well.

that said, I would really love to have the green party emerge and for the libertarians to swallow up the republicans, so we have a REAL left wing party, a centrist party, and a true classic liberal right wing party.

but that wont happen :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.