• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Anyone else going to be watching? Looks like it will be pretty good. I really enjoyed last season minus the Beetlejuice "happy family" ending.

#2 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

I'm pumped about it.

I liked the ending.

I am interested on how this season will go.

#3 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,269 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

Recording it to watch later. Can't wait though.

#4 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:27 PM

Thought it was interesting that they started the show off early using the music from Carrie. Correlations of religious values vs. scientific knowledge and advancements seems to be where they are going.

Also they are borrowing from Carrie with the buckets of animal flesh.

#5 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

I thought it looked promising. They will be diving a lot deeper, a lot darker this year. I hope this show doesn't become a shock value show. I thought the alien story line was out of place. Jessica Lange delivered quite nicely in her role. The writing was great last season, and it seems they are setting up some interesting story lines.

#6 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,725 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

Why are they using all the same actors from last season?

#7 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,887 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

I finally saw the Pilot for season 1 and thought it was really stupid. I love everything horror (campy, smart, gratuitous) and want to give the show a fair chance - so I am not knocking the show after 1 episode.

Is it worth finishing out the season and will it grow on me?

#8 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Yes

#9 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,887 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:36 PM

Yes

Expand.

#10 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,093 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:59 PM

WTF??? Were those zombies or cannibals?

#11 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

so i caught the latter half of last night's episode and it seemed like some wild poo going on.

i haven't watched the first american horror story or the 1st episode of asylum... should i?

#12 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,725 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

so i caught the latter half of last night's episode and it seemed like some wild poo going on.

i haven't watched the first american horror story or the 1st episode of asylum... should i?

The first one was very mild by comparison to Asylum. AHS season 1 was weird and more of a mindfug, but was still tame. I liked it, but if you don't have time to go watch it, you aren't missing a whole lot. Asylum is pretty much kickass IMO and is like a nightmare being realized. Imagine going to an asylum where nobody knows you're there, or those that do are the ones that put you there. On one side is a crazy guy doing crazy things for science, and the other side is a crazy nun doing crazy things for religion. It's pretty cool IMO. I would def go watch the episodes you missed of asylum, but season one isn't necessary.

#13 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

The first one was very mild by comparison to Asylum. AHS season 1 was weird and more of a mindfug, but was still tame. I liked it, but if you don't have time to go watch it, you aren't missing a whole lot. Asylum is pretty much kickass IMO and is like a nightmare being realized. Imagine going to an asylum where nobody knows you're there, or those that do are the ones that put you there. On one side is a crazy guy doing crazy things for science, and the other side is a crazy nun doing crazy things for religion. It's pretty cool IMO. I would def go watch the episodes you missed of asylum, but season one isn't necessary.

thanks buddy.

are the two seasons connected at all?

#14 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,725 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

thanks buddy.

are the two seasons connected at all?

They don't seem to be connected, although they've used many of the same actors that were in season one in season two albeit playing different roles.

#15 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

Been awhile since I have posted about this show, but wow. poo is getting twisted. Let's take roll call shall we?

A murderer named Bloody Face killing people in the present time

A psychotic scientist doing deranged experiments on patients, while also murdering prostitutes on the side

An alcoholic nun with emotional problems that misuses her power due to guilt over killing a young girl in her past

Scientifically engineered mutant cannibals living in a forest outside of the asylum

A demonically (possibly satanically) possessed nun

and Aliens

Holy....poo.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com