Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Dwayne Bowe - go get him after season

68 posts in this topic

Won't happen. Heard Steve Smith had an argument with Hurney because he wanted the team to have only one Pro Bowl Caliber WR and went to JR about it. Now it's forbidden.

For real?

The asking price would be too much. Still he'd be our #1 with Smitty moving over to the slot. Cam to Bowe would be amazing. Again, I highly doubt this happens.

I rather just draft Keenan Allen in the first.

2 people like this

Bowe is a stiff reciever with suspect hands, and he has terrible YAC. He is a poor man's Brandon Marshall.

Bowe is a stiff reciever with suspect hands, and he has terrible YAC. He is a poor man's Brandon Marshall.

I was just logging in to mention that the asking price could not possibly be more than what the bears gave up for Marshall, which was 2 thirds. It would probably end up being quite a bit less if he is in fact traded this year anyway. If he is traded I think the Jets would offer more than anyone else.

Always liked Bowe and he'd be a big perfect possession receiver with Smitty running all the underneath route through the slot. Well it's def not happening.

But id wouldn't mind giving up our first next year for him. We should have a high second but likely a second isn't going to do it.

True. If we need a receiver that bad that we should give up a future high pick, mind as well just take the Gboro native Keenan Allen. Same type of build and possession receiver but Allen has more speed and sparks after catching a pass.

So would I but they won't. They'll get cute and take a CB or guard

Victor Cruz and Ramses Barden are both UFAs next year. Cruz is gonna get his money. The Giants could very well let Barden walk; they love Hixon, they drafted Randle. Barden is 6'6" and we all saw his potential when he abused the Panthers.

Always liked Bowe and he'd be a big perfect possession receiver with Smitty running all the underneath route through the slot. Well it's def not happening.

But id wouldn't mind giving up our first next year for him. We should have a high second but likely a second isn't going to do it.

A 1st rounder!?!?! You're crazy. I couldn't see him going for more than Brandon Marshall...two 3rds OR a 2nd at most.

1 person likes this

Victor Cruz and Ramses Barden are both UFAs next year. Cruz is gonna get his money. The Giants could very well let Barden walk; they love Hixon, they drafted Randle. Barden is 6'6" and we all saw his potential when he abused the Panthers.

I like this idea...I was hoping we'd draft Barden just based on his height. Dude could really develop into something special, but not really being given the chance in NY