Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welfare alone for 2011 largest budget item in FY 2011 at approx $1.03 trillion

80 posts in this topic

Posted

So madhatter is even against people having low paying jobs. I remember when he mocked me for making a comfortable living and paying taxes because some how being in the 90th % was supposedly shameful

Posted

This summer, I played proxy for several people on WIC &/or food stamps. Anybody wanna take a guess at how much the grocery bill was per person without googling?

Posted

So madhatter is even against people having low paying jobs. I remember when he mocked me for making a comfortable living and paying taxes because some how being in the 90th % was supposedly shameful

You are categorically wrong again (as usual.....you make a fuging living at being consistently wrong and a complete fool).

I am against people who chose not to work (because the job is not "good enough" for them) and instead milk the entitlement system in this country.

I respect everyone who get their ass out of the bed every day and puts in a hard days work. What I have issue with are the millions who chose to sit on their collective lazy asses and draw a check paid for by the hard working Americans out there.

I believe that our Welfare Systems should be a Workfare System (something that your beloved Obama stripped from the program during his failed administration. Those receiving government support should be required to do SOMETHING productive to receive their "paycheck"....and no, no matter how much you want to support it, playing XBox all day is NOT productive. Pick up trash on the side of the road.....read to the elderly in a nursing home....work in the library (God knows they could use it because many are having to shut their doors). Do SOMETHING!!!!

If they are not willing to do that, then they are not deserving of help.....because it is NOT help, it is a generational means of support.

You and your idiot friends think that it is perfectly fine for more and more people to be "supported" by our tax dollars.....I do not.

I am still waiting for you to volunteer to have your taxes raised significantly to pay for these entitlement programs that you tout so diligently. But as usual (and like every other liberal fool), you just want to support it to make yourself feel good.....while expecting someone else to foot the bill.

Either be willing to step up and put your money where your big mouth is (and support raising YOUR taxes).....or just sit there in the corner and STFU.

2 people like this

Posted

You have insulted the middle class numerous times....

Anywho what do you say to the people who work their ass of everyday and stIll cant make ends meet? Are they leeches? Do you help them? Not everyone can make $250k a year. But people still need to make a living wage.

Paul Ryan went up against the teachers in Wisconsin who wanted more money. They made an average of $55k a year while the average salary in Wisconsin was $55k a year.

Your party hasn't looked out for the poor or middle class in a LONG time. You want Romney bc he is going to put more money in your pocket...tell me madhatter how many people are you personally going to hire if your taxes are dropped?

Posted

You are categorically wrong again (as usual.....you make a fuging living at being consistently wrong and a complete fool).

I am against people who chose not to work (because the job is not "good enough" for them) and instead milk the entitlement system in this country.

I respect everyone who get their ass out of the bed every day and puts in a hard days work. What I have issue with are the millions who chose to sit on their collective lazy asses and draw a check paid for by the hard working Americans out there.

I believe that our Welfare Systems should be a Workfare System (something that your beloved Obama stripped from the program during his failed administration. Those receiving government support should be required to do SOMETHING productive to receive their "paycheck"....and no, no matter how much you want to support it, playing XBox all day is NOT productive. Pick up trash on the side of the road.....read to the elderly in a nursing home....work in the library (God knows they could use it because many are having to shut their doors). Do SOMETHING!!!!

If they are not willing to do that, then they are not deserving of help.....because it is NOT help, it is a generational means of support.

You and your idiot friends think that it is perfectly fine for more and more people to be "supported" by our tax dollars.....I do not.

I am still waiting for you to volunteer to have your taxes raised significantly to pay for these entitlement programs that you tout so diligently. But as usual (and like every other liberal fool), you just want to support it to make yourself feel good.....while expecting someone else to foot the bill.

Either be willing to step up and put your money where your big mouth is (and support raising YOUR taxes).....or just sit there in the corner and STFU.

Tell it!

Posted

HARD

HITTING

FACTS!!!

That I just made up.

I can say without a doubt that its not a fact, merely my opinion which I made quite clear but keep grasping for straws.

Posted

You have insulted the middle class numerous times....

Anywho what do you say to the people who work their ass of everyday and stIll cant make ends meet? Are they leeches? Do you help them? Not everyone can make $250k a year. But people still need to make a living wage.

Paul Ryan went up against the teachers in Wisconsin who wanted more money. They made an average of $55k a year while the average salary in Wisconsin was $55k a year.

Your party hasn't looked out for the poor or middle class in a LONG time. You want Romney bc he is going to put more money in your pocket...tell me madhatter how many people are you personally going to hire if your taxes are dropped?

If you can't live on 55k a year then you are living above your means and need to budget better.

Posted

Sucks that the economy tanked.

Man I hope we don't put back in place the policies that caused it.

Posted

Hatter you pretty much stated my exact opinion on the matter, People who refuse to help themselves should not be a burden on the rest of society.

Posted

Sucks that the economy tanked.

Man I hope we don't put back in place the policies that caused it.

Yes I agree the sub-prime credit housing act that created a massive amount of defaults on mortgages should never be brought back.

Posted

Yes I agree the sub-prime credit housing act that created a massive amount of defaults on mortgages should never be brought back.

Part of it yes, the other part was the deregulation of wall street allowing them to gamble a great deal on mortgages they knew were complete turds. If you think the act caused this recession, you are not very bright, and probably a conservative. :)

Posted

Part of it yes, the other part was the deregulation of wall street allowing them to gamble a great deal on mortgages they knew were complete turds. If you think the act caused this recession, you are not very bright, and probably a conservative. :)

But if the mortgages were never turds to begin with....

1 person likes this