• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#16 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,198 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:42 AM

You have insulted the middle class numerous times....

Anywho what do you say to the people who work their ass of everyday and stIll cant make ends meet? Are they leeches? Do you help them? Not everyone can make $250k a year. But people still need to make a living wage.

Paul Ryan went up against the teachers in Wisconsin who wanted more money. They made an average of $55k a year while the average salary in Wisconsin was $55k a year.

Your party hasn't looked out for the poor or middle class in a LONG time. You want Romney bc he is going to put more money in your pocket...tell me madhatter how many people are you personally going to hire if your taxes are dropped?

#17 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:43 AM

You are categorically wrong again (as usual.....you make a fuging living at being consistently wrong and a complete fool).

I am against people who chose not to work (because the job is not "good enough" for them) and instead milk the entitlement system in this country.

I respect everyone who get their ass out of the bed every day and puts in a hard days work. What I have issue with are the millions who chose to sit on their collective lazy asses and draw a check paid for by the hard working Americans out there.

I believe that our Welfare Systems should be a Workfare System (something that your beloved Obama stripped from the program during his failed administration. Those receiving government support should be required to do SOMETHING productive to receive their "paycheck"....and no, no matter how much you want to support it, playing XBox all day is NOT productive. Pick up trash on the side of the road.....read to the elderly in a nursing home....work in the library (God knows they could use it because many are having to shut their doors). Do SOMETHING!!!!

If they are not willing to do that, then they are not deserving of help.....because it is NOT help, it is a generational means of support.

You and your idiot friends think that it is perfectly fine for more and more people to be "supported" by our tax dollars.....I do not.

I am still waiting for you to volunteer to have your taxes raised significantly to pay for these entitlement programs that you tout so diligently. But as usual (and like every other liberal fool), you just want to support it to make yourself feel good.....while expecting someone else to foot the bill.

Either be willing to step up and put your money where your big mouth is (and support raising YOUR taxes).....or just sit there in the corner and STFU.

Tell it!

#18 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:02 AM

HARD
HITTING
FACTS!!!

That I just made up.

I can say without a doubt that its not a fact, merely my opinion which I made quite clear but keep grasping for straws.

#19 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:04 AM

You have insulted the middle class numerous times....

Anywho what do you say to the people who work their ass of everyday and stIll cant make ends meet? Are they leeches? Do you help them? Not everyone can make $250k a year. But people still need to make a living wage.

Paul Ryan went up against the teachers in Wisconsin who wanted more money. They made an average of $55k a year while the average salary in Wisconsin was $55k a year.

Your party hasn't looked out for the poor or middle class in a LONG time. You want Romney bc he is going to put more money in your pocket...tell me madhatter how many people are you personally going to hire if your taxes are dropped?

If you can't live on 55k a year then you are living above your means and need to budget better.

#20 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:08 AM

Sucks that the economy tanked.

Man I hope we don't put back in place the policies that caused it.

#21 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:12 AM

You are categorically wrong again (as usual.....you make a fuging living at being consistently wrong and a complete fool).

I am against people who chose not to work (because the job is not "good enough" for them) and instead milk the entitlement system in this country.

I respect everyone who get their ass out of the bed every day and puts in a hard days work. What I have issue with are the millions who chose to sit on their collective lazy asses and draw a check paid for by the hard working Americans out there.

I believe that our Welfare Systems should be a Workfare System (something that your beloved Obama stripped from the program during his failed administration. Those receiving government support should be required to do SOMETHING productive to receive their "paycheck"....and no, no matter how much you want to support it, playing XBox all day is NOT productive. Pick up trash on the side of the road.....read to the elderly in a nursing home....work in the library (God knows they could use it because many are having to shut their doors). Do SOMETHING!!!!

If they are not willing to do that, then they are not deserving of help.....because it is NOT help, it is a generational means of support.

You and your idiot friends think that it is perfectly fine for more and more people to be "supported" by our tax dollars.....I do not.

I am still waiting for you to volunteer to have your taxes raised significantly to pay for these entitlement programs that you tout so diligently. But as usual (and like every other liberal fool), you just want to support it to make yourself feel good.....while expecting someone else to foot the bill.

Either be willing to step up and put your money where your big mouth is (and support raising YOUR taxes).....or just sit there in the corner and STFU.

Hatter you pretty much stated my exact opinion on the matter, People who refuse to help themselves should not be a burden on the rest of society.

#22 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:15 AM

Sucks that the economy tanked.

Man I hope we don't put back in place the policies that caused it.

Yes I agree the sub-prime credit housing act that created a massive amount of defaults on mortgages should never be brought back.

#23 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

Yes I agree the sub-prime credit housing act that created a massive amount of defaults on mortgages should never be brought back.

Part of it yes, the other part was the deregulation of wall street allowing them to gamble a great deal on mortgages they knew were complete turds. If you think the act caused this recession, you are not very bright, and probably a conservative. :)

#24 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,517 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:24 AM

Part of it yes, the other part was the deregulation of wall street allowing them to gamble a great deal on mortgages they knew were complete turds. If you think the act caused this recession, you are not very bright, and probably a conservative. :)

But if the mortgages were never turds to begin with....

#25 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,308 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

Again, name calling and personal insults are becoming a problem in this thread.
Argue like...well as close to adults as you can manage.

#26 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:38 AM

But if the mortgages were never turds to begin with....

True.

Should not have been applied for.

Applications should not have been accepted.

Certainly accepted ones should not have been bundled, sold, and then bet on to fail (successfully).

#27 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:46 AM

My wife and I had to go through assitance when we found out we were having an unplanned baby. She was still in college not working. I was working but didn't have health insurance. Needed help getting our feet back under us. We weren't prepared financially for the hospital bills we were about to have and caring for financially a baby. We worked and got our self back in position to not be a burden to everyone else. Haven't been on it for a while and were only on it for a short time period.

One thing we hated to see though was people with brand new luxury cars in the parking lot of the office. Top of the line cell phones. Expensive jewelry and clothing on. Have toddlers with them wearing expensive clothing and shoes. Peope living a entitled life waiting in line with us while we were living off a budget, working our ass of to be out the situation.

Won't go back to it either. Absolutely hate knowing at one point in my life I had to ask for help.

#28 boostownsme

boostownsme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

I heard somewhere that you could spread that $1.03t among those living below the poverty line and bring every single one above the poverty line for a year, thus "eliminating" poverty. But guess what, they would be right back in poverty the next year because it doesn't change the mindset. We've had this war on poverty for how many years now, and there is still people chronically in poverty. Some are legit on hard times, and I understand that. But to make it a lifestyle while I pay for it pisses me off.

#29 boostownsme

boostownsme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:15 AM

My wife and I had to go through assitance when we found out we were having an unplanned baby. She was still in college not working. I was working but didn't have health insurance. Needed help getting our feet back under us. We weren't prepared financially for the hospital bills we were about to have and caring for financially a baby. We worked and got our self back in position to not be a burden to everyone else. Haven't been on it for a while and were only on it for a short time period.

One thing we hated to see though was people with brand new luxury cars in the parking lot of the office. Top of the line cell phones. Expensive jewelry and clothing on. Have toddlers with them wearing expensive clothing and shoes. Peope living a entitled life waiting in line with us while we were living off a budget, working our ass of to be out the situation.

Won't go back to it either. Absolutely hate knowing at one point in my life I had to ask for help.

Your second paragraph is what's wrong with America. When did it become acceptable in America to work really hard to get ahead, but then once you do you are demonized? Someone is always going to have more than you, and whether they worked for it, or inherited it, it's their money. I hope to one day have that sports car, and expensive clothes. And if someone ever told me I should be ashamed for having nice things, I'd smack 'em upside the head.

#30 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,198 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:17 AM

Here's a discussion MH and I had in the DNC thread...this is the mindset.

There was a good discussion on small business success and hiring and he came out angry as ever. He not only hates the poor but also people not as successful as he is in life.

SO you are better off now than you were inn 2008.

Nope......I was better off in 2007-2009 than from 2008-2012.

So were all the Wall St-esque predators.

The country is far better off than where it was 4 years ago....as am I.

So because YOU are better off, everyone is. Shows how ignorant you really are.

Also...I don't work on Wall Street and don't even work for a bank. I am responsible for working with manufacturing operations to improve their throughput and efficiencies.

Keep spewing your party line crap.....that one that says you are evil if you have made a financial success out of your life. I guess we should all be envious of your mediocre earning potential and moderate success.

And LOOK EVERYONE the 1%ers/Republicans demonize and look down on anyone with a mediocre earning potential and moderate success. I apologize for not being as old as you as I am more likely ahead of where you were at 33....just saying.

My wife and I's combined income puts us in the 94 percentile but I guess if we don't have a materialistic sense of worth like you than we are considered failures. We hate everyone else's success.

Thank you for proving my point that you are the most ignorant poster on the huddle.

This is your republican party. Congrats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.