Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Gamble and Beason misses practice, Rivera is concerned

130 posts in this topic

Not too concerned if Beason sits, but there really isn't a solid choice behind Gamble that I trust.... maybe this is part of Ron's evaluation process...

Not too concerned if Beason sits, but there really isn't a solid choice behind Gamble that I trust.... maybe this is part of Ron's evaluation process...

It's a process. We're still growing.

Or something like that.

we signed Bob Barker to play CB so we are good.

well if tackled the correct way they wouldn't have these types.....nevermind top draft choice coming up next year at this rate!

all them DT movie extras could have made space for a good corner! bum staffing! is manpower temp agency scouting our players?

Lol he's forever evaluating poo.

I dont care about all the injuries anymore..... just go out there and win some damn games. This better not turn into another "excuse" season, cause bottom line they are 1-4 with them in the line up.

read what you typed about JT and tell me if you're serious...smh

After you finish shaking your head , tell me what I posted....then I'll respond.

IR is not an excuse to keep Hurney around. Hope he knows that bc in the past he has used the "we're banged up" excuse quite a bit. I'm sick of not having adequate depth to pick up the slack. So, if we continue to suck with Beas and Gamble out (possibly on IR according to Roto) then Hurney better not get a bunch of slack.

Beason missing the game is a good thing. He wasn't playing like he used to and clearly needs more time to recover. Might as well just IR him, shelve him for next season since this one is over. Kuechly is a rising star and needs all the reps he can get.

Gamble missing the game is a huge deal...the secondary is already bad and he is by far the best player they have back there.