Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Gamble and Beason misses practice, Rivera is concerned

131 posts in this topic

Same thing with Charles Johnson with the last game last year with his "knee" kinda funny he had a bad knee but had time to party for New Years.

Sorry ass players, sorry ass Ownership, and sorry ass limp dick coaches.

But since our corners don't tackle well and give 10-15 yard cushions, couldn't an injured CB run around on the field for us? What difference would it make anyway?

No excuse to let our best db practice with a bad shoulder

lol at huddlers who think we're better off without Beason .. wow

1 person likes this

So I guess it will be blitz and blitz some more in hope to negate Romo.

Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, Jason Witten, Ogletree vs. Cap

Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, Jason Witten, Ogletree vs. Cap

Go captain go xD

MacDerm. has to be crapping purple twinkies

Steve Smith plays injured ALL the time, and that bitch Gamble can't even play with a sorw shoulder lmao. Same guy who gets a stomach illness every training camp.

Gamble is actually being a little bitch, if his shoulder isn't fuging BROKEN or has a fracture then I don't understand why he would have to end up on IR.

I had a severe shoulder dislocation two years ago. I couldn't feel my arm for nearly 6 month. Since that time it hasn't been the same. It doesn't have to be BROKE to be fugged up. And further more it hampers you in ways, you can't imagine.

1 person likes this

when the going gets tough...we send guys to IR.

i know that gamble and beason aren't for sure headed to IR, but you get the feeling that it's probably going to happen.

if gamble goes on IR any time soon and we do nothing to replace him, hurney needs to be fired on the spot.

if you lose one of your key defensive players this early in the season and are already struggling at that position and you do nothing, you're quitting and hurney can't afford to quit or even give the appearance of it. there is some cap space and they have some draft picks next year. there's no excuse to not do something and make a move and they can't feel good about the CBs we have on the roster right now unless you are completely delusional.

2 people like this

So what is the word on Hogan?