#46 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

If Gamble can't go, we're gonna find out how good or bad Josh Norman is for better or worse.

#47 ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

You guys do realize we could have traded for Asante, right? But noooo Hurney the fuging idiot wants to start a 5th round rookie at CB.

This team is literally a joke, JR needs to feel that fuging emotional pain we have in his wallet and people need to stop buying tickets.

#48 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,571 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

Remember at the beginning of the season, and most of us felt it was crazy to go into the year with only 4 CB's, well, this is why it was crazy.

And I'm not saying you were one of the ones saying we were okay, I'm just using your post as a conversation starter.

yeah, i haven't been happy at all with our CBs. i feel ok about norman's potential and i feel ok about munnerlyn playing the nickel...but all of that was dependent on gamble being there. i have no confidence in this secondary at all with gamble not on the field.

#49 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

I can't understand our obsession with sub-6ft corners.

#50 ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

The fact Rivers seems so eager to put them on IR, especially Gamble instead of giving him at least two more weeks to get better is exactly why he's a terrible coach and a guy who is looking for excuses.

#51 AceMan

AceMan

Chief Prosecutor

• HUDDLER
  • 2,600 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

...this news literally caught me off-guard

I think if we get to 1-6...they will prolly just place Gamble/Beason on IR

#52 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • 29,571 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:33 PM

I can't understand our obsession with sub-6ft corners.

we shouldn't have anyone in the secondary under 6', imo.

if we had bigger LBs...i could probably see that, but the way WRs are getting bigger and TEs are being used more in the passing game, you can't get by with short DBs anymore.

#53 ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

lol at huddlers who think we're better off without Beason .. wow

Yes, because Beason is easily the weakest linebacker out of the group, take off your fuging homer glasses bro. He's been absolutely terrible.

#54 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

yeah, i haven't been happy at all with our CBs. i feel ok about norman's potential and i feel ok about munnerlyn playing the nickel...but all of that was dependent on gamble being there. i have no confidence in this secondary at all with gamble not on the field.

Agree. The real fun and games start when one of our 3 remaining corners dings a knee or gets their bell rung, and they have to sit out for a few plays. Our nickle package would then have to include both Nakamura and Martin on the field at the same time, with one of them playing the role of a corner.

#55 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

^ Exactly Rayzor...speed is great/important but we can't keep getting CBs from "munchikin land"...see Nakamura vs. Harry Douglas

#56 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:38 PM

This is most likely a plan from Hurney/Rivera.

Put everyone and their mama on IR so they can use that as a scapegoat.

Expect to have half the team on IR by week 17.

#57 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,066 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

Losing gamble would hurt 10x more than beason.....what a bad season this has been so far, were slowly becoming one of those teams people laugh at because of how bad we've been lately

#58 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • 29,571 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:44 PM

if gamble is out, romo has a career resurrection starting with us.

CJ and the rest of the Dline is really going to have to put that little punk on his back early and often to keep the damage from gamble being out minimal.

#59 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

Dammit......oh well; at least we have the nice weather and tailgate to look forward to on Sunday :wacko:

#60 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed Moncrief 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,264 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

il say the cut off should be 5'10, there are some good DBs that were around 5'10 or '11. but Gamble shoulder has been messed up since the ATL game were he carried it like it was out of socket. i played with a guy who's shoulder would pop out every game,until he had shoulder surgery after the season.sucks if he is out or put on IR but i do know im going to start every Dallas WR i have on my ff teams this week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.