130 replies to this topic

#61 ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

Yep, Gamble is gonna go on IR, we put Godfrey on IR towards the end of the season as I recalll.

#62 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,393 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:49 PM

You guys do realize we could have traded for Asante, right? But noooo Hurney the fuging idiot wants to start a 5th round rookie at CB.

Hell yeah, build through the draft baby! That's our winning philosophy and the only way to win a Super Bowl, derp derp....

#63 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:49 PM

Agree. The real fun and games start when one of our 3 remaining corners dings a knee or gets their bell rung, and they have to sit out for a few plays. Our nickle package would then have to include both Nakamura and Martin on the field at the same time, with one of them playing the role of a corner.

Posted Image

#64 xtheronx

xtheronx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationCharleston, South Carolina

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:56 PM

Yes, because Beason is easily the weakest linebacker out of the group, take off your fuging homer glasses bro. He's been absolutely terrible.

only GM possibly worse than Hurney; this loser ^^

.. it's amazing how you can say he's the worst LB out of this group .. you need to stop basing your crazy ass conclusions on a few games and look at the bigger picture .. step away from Madden and realize this is the real world .. and not your fantasy team

WTH .. bandwagoner fans are fugging rediculous

#65 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,910 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

Same ol same ol in Panther land.

#66 ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

.. it's amazing how you can say he's the worst LB out of this group .. you need to stop basing your crazy ass conclusions on a few games and look at the bigger picture .. step away from Madden and realize this is the real world .. and not your fantasy team

Sorry, I heard bandwagoners actually ride WINNING teams. Like the Falcons, Texans, Packers etc. Cause they're actually winning. Or at least a respectable team like the Steelers we're none of that, we are a bottom ten team and have been for the past three seasons.

Beason has been terrible and has missed tackles all over the place, he's also missed a bunch of coverage assignments. The truth hurts.

#67 ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

Lol at bandwagoning the Carolina Panthers, that's hilarious.

#68 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

Im gonna go out on a limb and say we're going to beat Dallas. I have the same feeling I had last yr for the Texans gm

#69 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,793 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

Posted Image Ron's concerned face.

Posted ImageRon's happy face.

#70 xtheronx

xtheronx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationCharleston, South Carolina

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:07 PM

Sorry, I heard bandwagoners actually ride WINNING teams. Like the Falcons, Texans, Packers etc. Cause they're actually winning. Or at least a respectable team like the Steelers we're none of that, we are a bottom ten team and have been for the past three seasons.

Beason has been terrible and has missed tackles all over the place, he's also missed a bunch of coverage assignments. The truth hurts.

my bad .. shoulda said Camwagoners

#71 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,393 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

Beason is one of the best in the league when fully healthy. But he hasn't been fully healthy since he tore his achilles. I don't know if he'll ever be back to his old self. In any event, until he does, he needs to take a back seat to Luke.

#72 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,954 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

Based on the 5 games this season,Beason has absolutely played worse than Anderson, Davis, and Kuechly. And it is not even close.

#73 ShutDwn

ShutDwn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:10 PM

this makes more sense if you were arguing for his point, that Beason is not very good anymore. Thomas Davis and Kuechly probably are better than him and Anderson is probably a wash but at least he's healthy.

#74 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,429 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

i'm wondering if rivera brought up IR or if it was just something that a reporter brought up and asked him about and rivera said "we aren't ruling it out". could be a big old smokescreen brought up by punk beat reporters trying to cause a stir and make themselves seem relevant.

not counting on all that...but i wouldn't put it past any beat reporters to do something like this.

#75 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

Im gonna go out on a limb and say we're going to beat Dallas. I have the same feeling I had last yr for the Texans gm

Not Impossible...but despite Rivera's interview on the Panthers site ( "we'll see how Gamble feels tomorrow") I don't look for gamble to play Sunday. Which means that the D probably has to have the best game of the season thus far. And we must find our running game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com