#91 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

But on the serial side, i hope that their health improves.

#92 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

This game comes down to our lines. If the D-line can continue to apply pressure, we can give ourselves a shot. Keeping 7 back in coverage is our only hope. Throw in the occasional blitz to keep them guessing. Oh, and keep making teams settle for FGs.

If; Bell and Williams can hold the fort. Chud learns his lesson. Cam can have some fun. And we actually run the ball. We can win this week. Or, just get Cam back to being Cam and we win.

dall-ass has the #1 pass D, so what. Run at them, get them to cheat up, then go deep. They cheat more than any team. Exploit that tendency.

Ah hell, the winning starts this week. My dad has always been a Cowboys fan. Never could tolerate that. Fug the cowpatty's. Fug Romeo.

Go all SCP on there azz.

#93 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,735 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

so you think we can sack Romo 7 times like we did Ryan and he will fold like a cheap suit?

more of a chance of romo folding after 5 sacks than ryan.

if we can keep sacking romo, i don't think he handles it as well as ryan and i'd be surprised if you can find anyone who thinks differently.

romo's not a tough guy. he gets rattled easily, just like the rest of that team.

i'm not saying that we are better or that we are going to win. i'm just saying that the cowboys have no center. they have more of a problem of leadership than we do. they have no focus...and for a team with that many vets, esp. under center, that's sad.

if you can get in a couple of those guys heads, esp. romo and bryant, you can make them mistake prone. that's pretty much the only chance this defense has is being able to get them to make more mistakes than we do and that is with or without kalil, gamble, or beason.

oh yeah...and felix is made out of glass.

#94 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,917 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

Beason is quickly becoming the next Otah.

#95 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

Take away Nakamura's fug-up and we beat Atl. I'll stick to my previous post. Throw caution to the wind and blitz.

Idk man

Bad teams find ways to lose

#96 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,295 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

Ever play cornerback before? Don't think you have.

Corners in the NFL depend a lot on jamming at the line (lol at us because we really don't seem to like that) when Gamble goes to jam a receiver....all that receiver has to do is pull him on his weak shoulder to get by.

Then comes the tackling part....

In fairness, neither jamming or tackling are Gamble's thing to begin with....

#97 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,295 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

Good thing we have the best backfield in the NFL.....no worries.

#98 ShutDwn

ShutDwn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

more of a chance of romo folding after 5 sacks than ryan.

if we can keep sacking romo, i don't think he handles it as well as ryan and i'd be surprised if you can find anyone who thinks differently.

romo's not a tough guy. he gets rattled easily, just like the rest of that team.

i'm not saying that we are better or that we are going to win. i'm just saying that the cowboys have no center. they have more of a problem of leadership than we do. they have no focus...and for a team with that many vets, esp. under center, that's sad.

if you can get in a couple of those guys heads, esp. romo and bryant, you can make them mistake prone. that's pretty much the only chance this defense has is being able to get them to make more mistakes than we do and that is with or without kalil, gamble, or beason.

oh yeah...and felix is made out of glass.

I wish I kept records of these things, but it seems that every single time a Panther fan thinks that player X on the opposing team is going to get owned, they thrive.

We won't blitz the cowboys with our corners as bad as they are. The panthers only blitzed Ryan 10 times, mostly at the beginning.

Real teams know how to exploit weaknesses or injuries to the other team. This is practically the entire secondary for the Panthers at this point so Romo will have an open field. On the defensive side, they'll blitz up the middle and abuse Williams at RT. As for the Panthers, I foresee them completely ignoring the injury to their #2 corner and trying to run the option read all game.

#99 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,295 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

If Beason goes to IR....his contract becomes one of the bigger blunders of a blundering franchise

#100 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

Lake Norman is going to get inside Dez's head so fuging quickly. He's gonna mention the prostitute mother and by the second Dallas offensive series Dez will be getting personal fouls and dropping passes. Then Godfrey is going to do the only thing he's good at and put a lick on Austin coming over the middle and he'll bitch out and we'll be solid after that. Cam's bye week talk with Cecil will prove useful and our offense will click just enough to squeak out a victory, 27-20.

This is my dream scenario anyhow.

#101 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

- gents all i can say for this game is bring beer........................lots of beer

#102 ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:54 PM

- gents all i can say for this game is bring beer........................lots of beer

And if you're at home gents gets lot of liquor preferable brown liquor.

#103 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,320 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

dammit why am i spending money on this game

#104 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,735 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:13 PM

i'm beginning to think there's a whole lot of panic over nothing.

beason was on the drive this afternoon and had a lot of good things to say...

@thedrivenc
Beason says he is not hurt bad enough to be put on IR, regarding Rivera not ruling out putting him & Gamble on IR today.

@thedrivenc
Beason: "I'm to the point with my Achilles where I dont have to ice it, I dont have to stretch it, I just go, so my Achilles is 100%."

@JeffHaseley
Per Jon Beason on @wfnz radio, if he plays this Sunday it will be at OLB. Kuechly will play MLB. #panthers

still nothing about gamble, but i feel like the reporters were fishing and rivera didn't bite.

more worried about gamble, but until i hear more i'm not gonna freak out.

#105 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

i'm beginning to think there's a whole lot of panic over nothing.

beason was on the drive this afternoon and had a lot of good things to say...

still nothing about gamble, but i feel like the reporters were fishing and rivera didn't bite.

more worried about gamble, but until i hear more i'm not gonna freak out.

Maybe Rivera just doesn't have a real good grasp on this team so he doesn't know. Like with the whole Cam mental coach thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.