Photo
- - - - -

Who are your favorite prospects for 2013?

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#46 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,362 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

he is also a true soph.

god dammit f*ck the truth

#47 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

I could never draft a wideout over top tier defensive end. Sorry, just not my style of drafting. I think Clowney will be wicked nasty. The kind of player that will turn a defense from good to great.

#48 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,018 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

he is also a true soph.

Forgot about that. As a Wake fan, it seems he has been there four years and then some. :)

#49 kdrh5

kdrh5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

Right now its both offensive tackles at Texas A&M

#50 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

Right now its both offensive tackles at Texas A&M

You're upset and overreacting.
Our OLINE got murder badly "1", I'll say it again "1" game and people are righting them off. What happens when they come back this Sunday and plays an incredible game? Do we look for FS or WR to blame again?

#51 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

Our OLINE got murder badly "1", I'll say it again "1" game and people are righting them off. What happens when they come back this Sunday and plays an incredible game? Do we look for FS or WR to blame again?

Tell me what receiver or free safety we're taking with our top 5 pick chuck, please.

Leave the draft talk to the big boys chucky.

#52 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

Tell me what receiver or free safety we're taking with our top 5 pick chuck, please.

Leave the draft talk to the big boys chucky.

Hey big ole boy Bwood,. I have said all along that we should pick Star or Hankins if we have the chance to. I'm referring the WR and FS to how people constantly like myself and many many others are calling for once every week due to the poor plays at those positions. Yesterday and this week it's on Gross and the OLINE. Gurantees this Sunday and next week itll go back to WR and FS.

Have it BIG BOY. Put on those big boy pants and act like your a "scout".

#53 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

Hey big ole boy Bwood,. I have said all along that we should pick Star or Hankins if we have the chance to. I'm referring the WR and FS to how people constantly like myself and many many others are calling for once every week due to the poor plays at those positions. Yesterday and this week it's on Gross and the OLINE. Gurantees this Sunday and next week itll go back to WR and FS.

Have it BIG BOY. Put on those big boy pants and act like your a "scout".

Answer my question son, what receivers or safeties would warrant a top 5 pick? If we had a chance to bring in a guy like Joeckel, our front office will take him over a defensive tackle. Luke is the kind of guy out franchise likes, just like kuechly.

We will take care of free safety and DT in free agency and in the later rounds of the draft.

#54 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

Answer my question son, what receivers or safeties would warrant a top 5 pick? If we had a chance to bring in a guy like Joeckel, our front office will take him over a defensive tackle. Luke is the kind of guy out franchise likes, just like kuechly.

We will take care of free safety and DT in free agency and in the later rounds of the draft.

I never said a WR or FS is a top 5-10 pick worthy.
I said Star and Hankins are son. I mean scout.
Don't twist my words around.

#55 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,499 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

Fauria for TE pretttttrty please

#56 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

I've noted this before but the more I watch Eric Reid, the more underwhelmed I become. This year he just doesn't seem to be making as many plays. He has the talent but this year he hasn't been nearly consistent.

#57 kdrh5

kdrh5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Offensive line is probably worst unit on the team, Gross is getting old, and he could also be a cap casualty. Offensive tackle makes sense. As does DT, still. No overreacting here.

#58 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,601 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

i think Joeckel will get looked at just as much as Star and Hankins.

#59 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

Offensive line is probably worst unit on the team, Gross is getting old, and he could also be a cap casualty. Offensive tackle makes sense. As does DT, still. No overreacting here.

OL looks to be the problem bc of Chico and Chud's knowledge of stupidity. OLINE is one of our better unit when played in a NFL system and coached by real coaches. FS, WR, and even CB are worst than the OL.

Also there's no Star every year in the Draft. There's always a Joeckel year after year. If we don't take Star or Hankins, next year our DT unit will be our worst unit. Our DTs are very mediocre.

#60 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

Rambo has forced two fumbles in the first quarter. One he just took out of his hands and returned it like 40 yards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com