Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who are you voting for in the Presidential race?

Presidential vote counter   97 votes

1. 1. Who is your pick for President?

• Obama
    • Romney
    • Johnson
    • write-in (please say who/what if you pick this option)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

72 posts in this topic

Posted

:o

post-7949-0-32255600-1350859486_thumb.jp

-click to expand pic-

Posted

Cantrell has defended the center right guys his whole life, what are you other guys thinking?

Posted

i have offered very valid complaints about obama and the democratic party in general but because i don't think obama is a kenyan communist atheist islamofascist i guess i have in fact defended the center right my whole life :(

Posted

:o

post-7949-0-32255600-1350859486_thumb.jp

-click to expand pic-

that's great and all but i'm sure there's some sort of methodology behind this and i greatly prefer poorly drawn venn diagrams with the subjective opinions of a person who can't talk about anything without making some sort of totally unrelated, typically offensive, sexual remark

Posted

Still undecided. Originally thought Johnson and probably still leaning that way, but I'm also on the fence about voting for Romney. Not a fan of either Obama and Romney, but feel a change is needed from the current POTUS and voting for Romney is the only way that will happen. Still don't know if I can actually vote Romney though without feeling dirty.

1 person likes this

Posted

if you vote for romney you should kill yourself and rid us of your stupidity.

Posted

good insights irv

Posted

if you vote for romney you should kill yourself and rid us of your stupidity.

dude..

Posted

Voted today, no lines at all.

I did have one minor issue. According to the maps, I am in the 12th district of NC, but when I started voting, it brought up the candidates from the 5th district. I guess I should bring this to the attention of the county board of elections, although I have no intention of re-voting.

Posted

good insights irv

:)

Posted

1. Obama (6 votes [19.35%])
    Romney (12 votes [38.71%])
    Johnson (12 votes [38.71%])

keep this in mind when some dipshit makes a middle school quality venn diagram "proving" how balanced this forum is. 24 votes for the two right wing candidates, 6 votes for the center-right candidate. sounds about right.

I'm interested in your definition of right wing

Posted

it's a pretty standard definition so i'll c/p from wiki for you

In politics, right-wing describes an outlook or specific position that accepts or supports social hierarchy or social inequality.[1][2][3][4] Social hierarchy and social inequality is viewed by those affiliated with the Right as either inevitable, natural, normal, or desirable,[2] whether it arises through traditional social differences[5] or from competition in market economies.[6][7] It typically accepts or justifies this position on the basis of natural law or tradition.[4][8][9][10][11]

gary johnson can claim to be progressive as much as his little heart desires, but regressive taxation and a non-existent social safety net will only entrench the current racial stratification within america