Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronn

Who are you voting for in the Presidential race?

Presidential vote counter   97 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for President?

• Obama
    • Romney
    • Johnson
    • write-in (please say who/what if you pick this option)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

68 posts in this topic

Voting for Johnson, I can't vote for Obama after he signed NDAA.

I also hate that he failed on healthcare reform, so he just gave us a republican plan instead.

And the GOP was against too!

Bottom line: Any candidate of either party that says they do not intend on cutting military spending is not serious about reducing the federal deficit.

Cutting government spending has been a major talking point for the GOP since well before President Reagan took office and yet not a single Republican President has been able to accomplish it.

Why? Because the GOP likes spending money on corporate welfare for the Military Industrial Complex even more than Democrats like spending it on the nation's poor and elderly.Yep Romney wants to increase spending on his defense contractor buddies and drop the tax rate on millionaires from 35% to 25%,how is that going to reduce the deficit?

slowest-spending.png

http://tpmdc.talking...oric-trends.php

Voted for the first time yesterday, and it was for Mitt (probably one of the very few at UNC to do so too).

Like most people said, I didn't really like the thought of voting for either of them, but I'm not about to throw one away on Johnson or a write in.

I agree more with Obama on most subjects, but my way of thinking is that if he really believes in what he's proposing to do, why hasn't he done any of it over the last 4 years?

It's someone else's turn to "fix" this country, because I really don't see another term of Obama helping us all that much.

Ron Paul 2016.

Voted two weeks ago for Obama.

I agree more with Obama on most subjects, but my way of thinking is that if he really believes in what he's proposing to do, why hasn't he done any of it over the last 4 years?

Hard to do a good job when your coworkers only ambition is to block everything you try to do.

Rocky Anderson, if I was allowed to vote.

Hard to do a good job when your coworkers only ambition is to block everything you try to do.

So the first two years when democrats had control of Senate, House, and Prez...still couldn't? What's changed to make him think he will able to post-2012 election.

I am voting in honor of seal team member tyrone woods who was recently killed in Lybia. Setting all things aside, it is clear that this man offered his service to god and country and his life was volunteered by our commander in chief. For what I assume was a method of maintaining his standing relationship with the muslim brotherhood. Whatever the case he clearly has demonstrated for the last for years that he is not qualified to uphold the responsibilities or reputation that the oval office provides. i am voting for a commander in chief who will not let soldiers down when inside the lines of engagement.

just voted for gary johnson. it was a difficult decision that i spent many hours laboring over, and even now, post-vote (which took me all of three minutes btw) i still feel conflicted.

this has easily been the most difficult election period i've ever dealt with.