Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Roll Call Cowboys at Panthers!

36 posts in this topic

I will be on a Cub Scout camping trip with my son. My tickets are in the good hands of a Panther fan though. One that hates the Cowboys as much as I do.

2 people like this

Went to the Seahawks game - going to watch this game at the house.

Unless I get free tickets

I am kind of hoping for lots of cowboys fans. Should make the walk to the truck after a hilarious one.

Oh, and to all you Panther fans that sold out Sunday to Cowboy buyers, I gave my tix to my neighbor. I would NEVER sell my seats to an opposing fan. I worry about making profit in every other facet of my life, but no way in hell I sell out in this situation.

5 people like this

Oh, and to all you Panther fans that sold out Sunday to Cowboy buyers, I gave my tix to my neighbor. I would NEVER sell my seats to an opposing fan. I worry about making profit in every other facet of my life, but no way in hell I sell out in this situation.

I woud eat my tix b4 selling to an opposing fan!

Probably won't pay that much attention to the game, I just want to follow SCP around and watch him beat up Cowboy fans

1 person likes this

Probably won't pay that much attention to the game, I just want to follow SCP around and watch him beat up Cowboy fans

Wish I could but I made a commitment to my son for the camping trip.

I almost got into it at the Seahawks game. There was this 400lb black dude in my section wearing a Cowboy jersey to a SeahAwks/Panthers game. I couldn't let that slide. I called him out. I even called him a bitch and gave him the old double middle finger like a true asshole, but he didn't jump.

Probably a good thing I'm not going. I'd end up dead.

2 people like this

My dad and I will be 2 of the estimated 10,000 Panthers fans there on Sunday. Should be a blast!

2 people like this

Yep Yep. Going to be with 3 other Panthers fans, and we gave the extra 2 seats to die-hard Panthers fans, so at the very least it will be 1/12100 Panthers fans!

1 person likes this

sigh i guess ill go, sneaking in some vodka though

im kidding

kidding

Why kid? Just throw it in a water bottle and you're good

• Topics

• At first I didn't like the guy but he put his money where his mouth is. Gave a ton to Charity and really backed up his talk of trying to makechange. If he continues on his charitable ways thru out his NFL career I hope he stays in the NFL for years to come.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Seriously, I think the man bun was born in Seattle.  Ain't nothing gritty about that.
    • Here it be...    http://www.carolinahuddle.com/2017/05/26/carolina-panthers-roster/   TLDR Version....   OFFENSE (25) Quarterbacks (3)  – Cam Newton, Derek Anderson, Joe Webb. E Running backs (3) – Jonathan Stewart, Christian McCaffrey, Fozzy Whitaker.  Fullback (1) Darrell Young. Offensive line (10) Matt Kalil, Andrew Norwell, Ryan Kalil, Trai Turner, Daryl Williams, Taylor Moton, Chris Scott, Tyler Larson, Amini Silatolu, Michael Oher.   Wide Receivers (5) Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, Curtis Samuel, Russell Shepard, Charles Johnson.   Tight Ends (3) Greg Olsen, Ed Dickson, Scott Simonson.    DEFENSE (25) Defensive line (9) Charles Johnson, Kawann Short, Star Lotulelei, Julius Peppers, Vernon Butler, Mario Addison, Daeshon Hall, Kyle Love, Wes Horton.  Linebackers (7) Thomas Davis, Luke Kuechly, Shaq Thompson, David Mayo, Jeremy Cash, Ben Jacobs, Ben Boulware.  Corners (5) James Bradberry, Daryl Worley, Captain Munnerlyn, Corn Elder, Teddy Williams.  Safeties (4) Kurt Coleman, Mike Adams, Dean Marlowe, Colin Jones.   SPECIAL TEAMS ( 3) Graham Gano, Andy Lee, JJ Jansen     Thoughts?