Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roll Call Cowboys at Panthers!

36 posts in this topic

Posted

My dad and I will be 2 of the estimated 10,000 Panthers fans there on Sunday. Should be a blast!

Two more here!

Hey, we may be gaining momentum!!

:zoro:

1 person likes this

Posted

I will be there! I'm expecting there to be plenty of fights. Especially the one I'm going to have with my wife when she finds out later today that I came up on some tickets and she's got the kids by herself on Sunday.

Sorry hon - liquor, football, pissing on the cowboys jersey in front of me in the urinal line..it's all lined up.

1 person likes this

Posted

Couldn't pay me to go to this one.

I refuse to watch a slaughter in person.

Posted

I think we lose by three scores. Make shift o-line, make shift secondary, 50,000 Cowbitch fans. Recipe for disaster. This has potential to be a low point in Panther history because Rivera will lose the team if we lose.

Posted

I'll be there. While I could see us losing this game easily, I just get the feeling that this is the game we put it all together on offense, and Romo/Dez Bryant do enough stupid things to keep them from outscoring us. Panthers 35, Cowboys 31

Posted

All of you Panther fans stay safe out there in that rough crowd, I heard if you cheer too loud they will get pretty angry.

Posted

i'll be there with my wife. and undoubtedly loathing whatever price i paid for tickets by the time it's all over

Posted

I'll make sure to ask the toothless retard in the faded blue Aikman jersey if it's okay for me to cheer the home team. Those a-holes are only 2-3, and with all of their supposed "talent", they don't have much to talk about.

1 person likes this

Posted

fug the cowboys.

2 people like this

Posted

Section 342, probably the only 2 Panthers fans there amid a sea of Cowboy blue.

Dear God, can we just have two miracles this season, pls beat the Cowboys and the Redskins.

1 person likes this

Posted

For some reason I just picture a sea of mullets on Sunday

2 people like this

Posted

I'll be there as usual...