Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm in over my head

39 posts in this topic

Posted

you know what else you could do? Spray the whole back with "Great stuff" foam and then cut it down to make it flat... that should stiffen it up nicely, conform to your shape, and you can use it (along with a little glue to hold the buckles in place.)

I didn't mention before, it looks freaking great, my mom could never make stuff like that for me.

1 person likes this

Posted

Eight seconds left in overtime, she's on your mind, she's on your mind.

Posted

Man, I wish my mom made me cool things like this when I was a kid for Halloween. Good job girl. It looks good.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is what I have done so far. We put this together today. Tomorrow I'll add some details.

stacyezio.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

This is her sword, I'm still working on it. Needs detailing, sanding, possibly primed again, and painted silver. We made this out of a wooden lowes yardstick and cold porcelain clay. I told her if she broke it I was going to beat her with what was left of it, she just rolled her eyes at me and smirked. :D

20121022081825254.jpg

Posted

How'd you get it to levitate?

Posted

You know what my name is...

Posted

Dan's Master?

Posted

You got it.

Posted

If I wanted to be Ezio when I was a kid my Mom would have given me a bed sheet, some white sweatpants, and a plastic sword.

In other words, you're awesome.

Posted

If I wanted to be Ezio when I was a kid my Mom would have given me a bed sheet, some white sweatpants, and a plastic sword.

In other words, you're awesome.

I wanted to be Darth Vader one year and all I got was the cheap plastic mask, a cape, a black t-shirt and black sweat pants. My mom wouldn't even buy me a lightsaber.