Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Cribbs wants out of cleveland

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Browns KR/S Joshua Cribbs has formally requested a trade.

Cribbs said he wants "nothing more but to wear the Browns' logo on my chest until my career has come to an end," but that the Browns are willing to "just write me off as though I am collateral damage." Cribbs averaged 25.2 yards per kick return last year to rank 15th among returners with 30 or more attempts, and scored one touchdown. His 8.1 yards-per-punt return average was less impressive, but there's no doubt that he's grossly underpaid.

Source: ESPN.com

Posted · Report post

He's a talented player, but of all the teams out there, we're not going to be the one to pay him what he wants.

We seem to have plenty of options at that position right now, though none, of course, are as proven as Cribbs. Of course we could always trade Peppers for him, straight up.

Posted · Report post

i don't understand why anyone would want to play in Ohio. for either team.

Posted · Report post

Browns KR/S Joshua Cribbs has formally requested a trade.

Cribbs said he wants "nothing more but to wear the Browns' logo on my chest until my career has come to an end," but that the Browns are willing to "just write me off as though I am collateral damage." Cribbs averaged 25.2 yards per kick return last year to rank 15th among returners with 30 or more attempts, and scored one touchdown. His 8.1 yards-per-punt return average was less impressive, but there's no doubt that he's grossly underpaid.

Source: ESPN.com

I didnt know Cleveland had a logo on the chest of thier jerseys.

Posted · Report post

he's wanting out because he's not getting the big payday he was promised = he wants a big payday = he isn't going to be here.

Posted · Report post

this is panthers news?

Posted · Report post

84fe49e0050b7e8ef04e0045ebc3c650.gif

just to make this thread interesting

Posted · Report post

this is panthers news?

The premise is that we should jump on him, thus, it becomes Panthers news...

Posted · Report post

WTF? He's a kick returner. The Panthers picked up a guy off the street last year and he did better than Cribbs.

Posted · Report post

84fe49e0050b7e8ef04e0045ebc3c650.gif

just to make this thread interesting

Well to make it a little more interesting (while possibly inviting insults and flames), what would you guys think about Pep for Cribbs, Quinn and maybe a draft pick (not that Pep would probably go to Cleveland)?

Posted · Report post

Well to make it a little more interesting (while possibly inviting insults and flames), what would you guys think about Pep for Cribbs, Quinn and maybe a draft pick (not that Pep would probably go to Cleveland)?

Ok, somebody please bring out the gif with ALL the Village People running/dancing, or whatever..... behind that push mower. :rofl: