Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

NYPD's 'Stop And Frisk' Policy Gone Wild

22 posts in this topic

But seriously.....there is an issue with profiling in the police force. That is a fact.

I do not condone pulling someone over on a whim and I do not agree with profiling....if it is only based on race, appearance, etc.

i will play your little game...

hey, I don't have anything intelligent to say, so I will try and be funny.

/COW impression

Never claimed to be intelligent.

Policy ruled unconstitutional.

Wait...stop the presses.

In a state known to be one of the most liberal/least free states in the union the cops are going overboard?

1 person likes this

I was in NYC and encountered "NY's finest" as I was in Manhattan parked and a Dodge Intrepid (yr is 2000) pulls beside me with four dudes in lumberjack shirts. One jumps out, knocks on the passenger window and asks me if that was my car and his buddy jumps out of the car running around to the driver side of the vehicle I was driving. I finally realized they were cops and looking at their operation I was totally stunned and confused. The guy in the passenger window saw my reaction (no fear) and called his buddy off. I think I was about to get dragged out of my car for no reason. Supposedly my rental car "fit the description" whatever that means :-/

They play a very dangerous game running around like that in plain clothes. I can see why there would be confusion. Needless to say, their war on the community needs to stop.

But seriously.....there is an issue with profiling in the police force. That is a fact.

I do not condone pulling someone over on a whim and I do not agree with profiling....if it is only based on race, appearance, etc.

couple of my buddies at work have an absolutely uncanny knack for getting pulled over for DWB...

couple of my buddies at work have an absolutely uncanny knack for getting pulled over for DWB...

Dude, no lie, when I use to hunt I would demand to drive on the way to and back. If my friend drove it was a guarantee hour delay. He would get pulled at least twice, every time.

stop and frisk/clean halls was ruled "unconstitutional" yesterday.

You're late to the suck fest bro.

is that what we're calling the tinderbox now?