Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bwood

Carolina Panthers vs. Dallas Cowboys Game Thread

452 posts in this topic

Corbis-42-23440425.jpg?size=67&uid=301134d7-3969-4b44-b484-b5bf05cc9893

We're 24 hours away from kickoff with no game thread. I said it last week and the week before, but this is an absolute must win. Both teams are banged up, and hungry for a win. Coming off the bye week I think we have the advantage, but it will be a nail biter.

My prediction: 24-17, Panthers.

What's your prediction/keys to the game? Who are you keeping your eye on?

1 person likes this

is there usually a game thread 24 hours prior to a game?

is there usually a game thread 24 hours prior to a game?

I usually see one a couple days early.

I honestly think we get blown up in this game. 31-17, Dallas.

Rob Ryan will scheme around pressuring a under-performing, re-shuffled OLine with weak chemistry. Cam is going to start happy, take a bunch of hits and be frustrated by the third quarter. He'll have a hard time getting into sync. I think we will have a couple of monster plays, because Chud will have drawn some bizarre poo up during the bye.

On defense, we'll get to Romo a few times, but he's going to have a prolific day against our secondary.

Hope to be wrong!

I honestly think we get blown up in this game. 31-17, Dallas.

Rob Ryan will scheme around pressuring a under-performing, re-shuffled OLine with weak chemistry. Cam is going to start happy, take a bunch of hits and be frustrated by the third quarter. He'll have a hard time getting into sync. I think we will have a couple of monster plays, because Chud will have drawn some bizarre poo up during the bye.

On defense, we'll get to Romo a few times, but he's going to have a prolific day against our secondary.

Hope to be wrong!

Neg rep

I can't stand fans that say, "Oh we're gonna get blown out, so and so is gonna whoop our ass, but I hope we win!"

They don't deserve the right to cheer for this team.

3 people like this

Hey guys, I wanted to get your opinion on who will win the next game.

Only post if you think Panthers though. fug yeah!!!!111

1 person likes this

Hey guys i think the panhters will win 52 - 6 because romo is a *** and i have kuuchlys authentic jersey.