Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bwood

Carolina Panthers vs. Dallas Cowboys Game Thread

452 posts in this topic

Somebody help Cam out this drive!!

like keuchly in the middle

I agree when or if Beason comes back. Luke should stay in the middle hes a better tackler as well.

I was hoping we would can the read option and go back to what we did last year I am disappointed by today's gameplan nuff said ..

Nice hold, but only in Charlotte is giving up a 18 play drive considered playin "good defense."

Alright, offense. We need somebody to step up and help Cam out. Dude seems poised to have that "I ain't in no goddamn sophomore slump" game. Just needs some help.

I was hoping we would can the read option and go back to what we did last year I am disappointed by today's gameplan nuff said ..

Dallas hasn't stopped us.....we stopped ourselves. Plays were there. Can't really complain yet on the play calls. Both 3rd downs were on our WRs

Nice hold, but only in Charlotte is giving up a 18 play drive considered playin "good defense."

They had some drive moving penalties . We forced them to short gains consistently in that drive. Maybe you should watch that NY game again.

Romo had all day to find whatever receiver he wanted on that drive. I wouldnt call it good.

I like our team today. I dunno what changes they made but they look pretty good for what they have to play with especially in the back 7. If our line can provide a little rush we may just have a good day.

So annoying why kick a FG take a comm break. Come back kick it off take another comm break. Why not FG Kick off then a break. waste of perfectly good time.