461 replies to this topic

#16 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,302 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:03 PM

3 things will win it for us:
avoiding mistakes (or just making less mistakes than the cowboys who are just as mistake prone as the panthers)
pass rush putting romo on his back early and often will rattle that fragile minded muppet
our offense (players and coaches) getting their head out of their asses

i honestly think this is anyone's game because both teams seem to be running on an awfully lot of bad luck. bad play, and bad coaching.

#17 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

Are you gonna be okay?

Yes I must be butt hurt for telling you you were mistaken huh.

#18 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:09 PM

Yes I must be butt hurt for telling you you were mistaken huh.

You wanted to start your little game day thread again and you know it.

I really don't give a fug I just wanted to start talking about this game and getting predictions instead of talking about Tyrell Sutton or injuries.

I live on the west coast so when I wake up at 9 am, I have an hour to get ready and eat for the game at 10, so I don't have time sit on the huddle and sift through 15 pages of BS.

Now do you wanna talk about the game or do you wanna turn this thread into and argument so you can start your game day thread tomorrow? I really don't care haha.

#19 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,571 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

I live on the west coast so when I wake up at 9 am, I have an hour to get ready and eat for the game at 10, so I don't have time sit on the huddle and sift through 15 pages of BS.

so now there's gonna be 150 pages of BS to sift thru since you started it so frickin early.

carolina wins...but only because dallas is gonna suck more than them.

#20 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,584 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

Romo is going to cry and wet himself vs our top 3 pass rush. Can't wait.

#21 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

You wanted to start your little game day thread again and you know it.

I really don't give a fug I just wanted to start talking about this game and getting predictions instead of talking about Tyrell Sutton or injuries.

Now do you wanna talk about the game or do you wanna turn this thread into and argument so you can start your game day thread tomorrow? I really don't care haha.

lololololololol I don't give a poo about starting threads. I started the ATL thread because I was undefeated when I started them and hoped it would bring us luck. We played an awesome game and lost so I started another and now i'm " mad because i cant start my little game thread" I retired my right to start threads after last game and to make matters worse it was in the initial post. Dude quit whining about being wrong. And my opinion of this is we play like ass we lose. We play well and we may possibly have a chance to win. I like a lot of others do not have faith in this team.

#22 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:17 PM

lololololololol I don't give a poo about starting threads. I started the ATL thread because I was undefeated when I started them and hoped it would bring us luck. We played an awesome game and lost so I started another and now i'm " mad because i cant start my little game thread" I retired my right to start threads after last game and to make matters worse it was in the initial post. Dude quit whining about being wrong. And my opinion of this is we play like ass we lose. We play well and we may possibly have a chance to win. I like a lot of others do not have faith in this team.

What exactly am I whining about and I don't care that I was wrong. I usually like to talk about the football game a day or two before the game, not a coupe hours.

We can seriously delete this thread so you can start yours if it's really that big of a deal, I just wanna hear some predictions other than we're gonna get raped or some lame ass attempt at a Romo joke.

But this is the huddle, and the huddle is a joke.

#23 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:44 PM

cheer for the team to win always

bitch like hell when we lose always

that said, if we lose this one I will be looking into the best draft pick and who we might suprise win and fug over playoff hopes for in the end, hopefully atlanta or bucs

Atlanta is 3 wins away from locking up the division, I don't see any other NFCS team getting more than 8 wins this season. When we meet in BoA, I would imagine the Falcons will be playing for the #1 seed. Not a good sign for Carolina, although I will say the Panthers could certainly win that game it's not gonna keep us out of the play-offs though.

Ohh, I have the Cowboys winning 34-16. Carolina has way too many injuries at key positions.

#24 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

I predict a pretty big blowout.

35-14 Cowboys win.

Romo to Dez/Miles very early for a score and Felix Jones/Tanner dominate us on the ground keeping the offense off the field.

When the offense is on the field I see more option and yeah that's gonna work against a team with a good defense like the cowboys.

Bottom line: Our defense is f*cking horrible and the thought of Norman/Munnerlyn starting at a cornerback is a complete disgrace to the game of football.

#25 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

What exactly am I whining about and I don't care that I was wrong. I usually like to talk about the football game a day or two before the game, not a coupe hours.

We can seriously delete this thread so you can start yours if it's really that big of a deal, I just wanna hear some predictions other than we're gonna get raped or some lame ass attempt at a Romo joke.

But this is the huddle, and the huddle is a joke.

It sounds to me like you wanna hear this team is gonna win and nothing else. The fact of the matter is this team is completely unfocused and outmatched. The huddle is indeed a joke but honestly man so are you for being so ignorant.

#26 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

It sounds to me like you wanna hear this team is gonna win and nothing else. The fact of the matter is this team is completely unfocused and outmatched. The huddle is indeed a joke but honestly man so are you for being so ignorant.

bwood is one of the bigger clowns on the forum and everyone knows it.

dont worry about it bro, the kid is a complete retard.

#27 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:18 PM

bwood is one of the bigger clowns on the forum and everyone knows it.

dont worry about it bro, the kid is a complete retard.

Meh he's ok. I've seen much much much much worse.

#28 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

Romo is gonna throw for 400 yards against our D. Gonna be a long day for Josh Norman.

#29 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:00 PM

Atlanta is 3 wins away from locking up the division, I don't see any other NFCS team getting more than 8 wins this season. When we meet in BoA, I would imagine the Falcons will be playing for the #1 seed. Not a good sign for Carolina, although I will say the Panthers could certainly win that game it's not gonna keep us out of the play-offs though.

Ohh, I have the Cowboys winning 34-16. Carolina has way too many injuries at key positions.

Ohh, I have the crows falcons once again getting their azz kicked in the play offs. Atlanta has way too many dumbazz "fans"

#30 RomoOwnsPanthers

RomoOwnsPanthers

I have a fat vagina

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

Any of you morons who think your pathetic franchise with your terribly overrated QB have a chance, your kidding yourselves. We are going to slaughter your fail team. Nothing about your team is scary, not one of your pathetic players would even be starting for the cowboys, not one of them. When we played the bucs I thought the fans on their forum were delusional but dear god, you scrubs take the cake. Enjoy your thrashing, ill be on here after the game to put you sad fairies in your place. Oh and reading through this thread, SCMunnerlyn, you sound like a pussy. Gtfo delusional fans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com