Photo
- - - - -

Why we have a chance Tommorrow.. The Sun.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

I dont know what it is about this team but if its overcast or rainy, this team just plays horrible. Here is some tidbits. When the sun isnt shining and its either overcast or raining we are 2-3 in the Rivera/Newton era. Lets look at the games we played in rainy or bleak weather. In 2011 we played the Jaguars and Titans in rainy/overcast weather. We barely beat the Jaguars and got stomped by the Titans.

Now lets look at this season so far.. We played the Bucs, Seahawks and Saints in rainy or overcast weather. We are 1-2 this season so far in these conditions. Whats even more telling is not only do we seem to lose in this kind of weather, its almost as though our offense doesnt even show up.. Let me elaborate.. In those 5 games combined we scored a total of 76 points which equals to just 15 points per game in rainy or overcast weather and our record is 2-3.

I know its normal for rain to play a factor but the fact that even in very overcast weather like against the Seahawks we still play poorly which is concerning. I once dated this girl that had this mental condition where when it was rainy or overcast she would go into full depression mode, maybe this team has the same condition. But fear not. I do have good news.. The forecast for the Cowboys game? 68 degrees, bright and sunny with 0% of rain.

#2 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:17 PM

so what you're saying is we can scan thru the farmer's almanac and predict carolina's record?

holy poo.

#3 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:18 PM

too dumb, didn't read.

#4 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,656 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:20 PM

9/11 was an inside job

#5 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:26 PM

so what you're saying is we can scan thru the farmer's almanac and predict carolina's record?

holy poo.

You could get a pretty good idea. Mark my words, because of the weather expect us to play a extremely competitive game and put up 25 or more points.

#6 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:28 PM

It's that bad now "fans" are using astrology to predict games. Grow up.

#7 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • 2,026 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

It's that bad now "fans" are using astrology to predict games. Grow up.

It's not astrology, it's weather. It does make a difference.

#8 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

I dont know what it is about this team but if its overcast or rainy, this team just plays horrible. Here is some tidbits. When the sun isnt shining and its either overcast or raining we are 2-3 in the Rivera/Newton era. Lets look at the games we played in rainy or bleak weather. In 2011 we played the Jaguars and Titans in rainy/overcast weather. We barely beat the Jaguars and got stomped by the Titans.

Now lets look at this season so far.. We played the Bucs, Seahawks and Saints in rainy or overcast weather. We are 1-2 this season so far in these conditions. Whats even more telling is not only do we seem to lose in this kind of weather, its almost as though our offense doesnt even show up.. Let me elaborate.. In those 5 games combined we scored a total of 76 points which equals to just 15 points per game in rainy or overcast weather and our record is 2-3.

I know its normal for rain to play a factor but the fact that even in very overcast weather like against the Seahawks we still play poorly which is concerning. I once dated this girl that had this mental condition where when it was rainy or overcast she would go into full depression mode, maybe this team has the same condition. But fear not. I do have good news.. The forecast for the Cowboys game? 68 degrees, bright and sunny with 0% of rain.

Its a fair point. This will be our 1st day home game with good weather. We'll still get beat by 20 points but what the hell.

#9 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,806 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:33 PM

so under Rivera we're 2-3 in bad weather

that means we're 5-11 in good weather, which is even worse

#10 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,539 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

Gotta take out any dome games

#11 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,539 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:45 PM

We have one 1 win in the last 2 years in sunny weather. Redskins last year.

Our win over TB last year was list as partly cloudy though

#12 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,875 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

45% > 67%

wait what?

#13 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,806 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:53 PM

45% > 67%

wait what?

you and special one fail at math

#14 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,875 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

ya i was agreeing with you dumbass (Sarcasm)

#15 MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

This might be the biggest fail at a thread since the paranoid "Jaguars guy" crisis of 2012.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.