Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why we have a chance Tommorrow.. The Sun.

28 posts in this topic

Posted

45% > 67%

wait what?

you and special one fail at math

Posted

ya i was agreeing with you dumbass (Sarcasm)

Posted

This might be the biggest fail at a thread since the paranoid "Jaguars guy" crisis of 2012.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bet this guy has a business retrofitting domes to football stadiums.

Posted

89967d1269939811-better-vr-vs-thread-bad.jpg

Posted

ohhh ok cool taking my savings to vegas thnx for the protip

Posted

I think Mr. Touchdown believing this thread is about astrology and telling the op to "grow up" is the primary fail in this thread.

Posted

jagfan.gif

Posted

I dont know what it is about this team but if its overcast or rainy, this team just plays horrible. Here is some tidbits. When the sun isnt shining and its either overcast or raining we are 2-3 in the Rivera/Newton era. Lets look at the games we played in rainy or bleak weather. In 2011 we played the Jaguars and Titans in rainy/overcast weather. We barely beat the Jaguars and got stomped by the Titans.

Now lets look at this season so far.. We played the Bucs, Seahawks and Saints in rainy or overcast weather. We are 1-2 this season so far in these conditions. Whats even more telling is not only do we seem to lose in this kind of weather, its almost as though our offense doesnt even show up.. Let me elaborate.. In those 5 games combined we scored a total of 76 points which equals to just 15 points per game in rainy or overcast weather and our record is 2-3.

I know its normal for rain to play a factor but the fact that even in very overcast weather like against the Seahawks we still play poorly which is concerning. I once dated this girl that had this mental condition where when it was rainy or overcast she would go into full depression mode, maybe this team has the same condition. But fear not. I do have good news.. The forecast for the Cowboys game? 68 degrees, bright and sunny with 0% of rain.

Interesting post. PIE4U

Posted

It's that bad now "fans" are using astrology to predict games. Grow up.

think before you post bro

Posted

i think OP smart. I tink OP real smart

Posted

too dumb, didn't read.

Stfu holy fug no one cares if you didnt read you always do that poo, huddle badass