Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going to my first game tomorrow!

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Found out I'm getting off work early tomorrow and going! So stoked. I really hope we win. Maybe it will be the luck of the ginger!

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope the drapes match the curtains ..

2 people like this

Posted

Rock on man! Congrats on being able to attend. Be loud and stomp out any Dallas fans you see.

Make SCP proud!

1 person likes this

Posted

Please, please, please don't just sit there! Get up and make some noise!!!

Posted

Oh dude! Loud and abnoxious is the name of the game. I didn't bring any Panthers gear (didnt think i was going) So, I'll be wearing my Kenny Powers East Bound and Down shirt.

2 people like this

Posted

Dude don't wear no stupid ass Kenny powers shirt into the game.

Bring $30 and buy a tshirt in the team store.

Posted

Best ways to fit in so you look like you've been going to Panther games for years:

1. Show up halfway through the first quarter

2. Cheer when the Panthers are on offense, even louder when they're in the red zone.

3. The second you stand up and the guy behind you yells at you to sit down.... do what he says.

4. Count the number of "Sit down, STFU and don't piss anyone off" warnings, threats and all the other buzzkills the stadium puts on the big screen.

5. And most importantly, you must leave no later than halfway through the 4th quarter. If the Panthers are down 10 or more, leave at halftime, tell the guy next to you, "I'm going for a beer" and never return.

7 people like this

Posted

Best ways to fit in so you look like you've been going to Panther games for years:

1. Show up halfway through the first quarter

2. Cheer when the Panthers are on offense, even louder when they're in the red zone.

3. The second you stand up and the guy behind you yells at you to sit down.... do what he says.

4. Count the number of "Sit down, STFU and don't piss anyone off" warnings, threats and all the other buzzkills the stadium puts on the big screen.

5. And most importantly, you must leave no later than halfway through the 4th quarter. If the Panthers are down 10 or more, leave at halftime, tell the guy next to you, "I'm going for a beer" and never return.

U need to add: don't wear anything panther related. More importantly, dress like you are going to a bar on a Saturday night not a football game.

Posted

U need to add: don't wear anything panther related. More importantly, dress like you are going to a bar on a Saturday night not a football game.

Right, that ubiquitous fashion statement of penny loafers without socks and khakis with a country club tagged polo shirt will serve you well.

Posted

at least get a panthers tshirt or something... don't be that guy

enjoy the game, it's an experience!

Posted

Cool, I hope we get a win.

Posted

Congrats, Ive never been to a Cowboys game before. I'd love to go.