Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Something tells me that....

61 posts in this topic

dang, could you imagine stew following tolbert on a run? have we seen that yet? the oline stinks so we have to offset that somehow when we run...

A5qcG-eCAAAfQ15.jpg

Before seeing this picture I thought most people was reading to much into a picture. HOWEVER after seeing the picture I really do believe this was a picture with a message! Seems very clear!! Thanks!!

yup. message sent Mr. Kalil.

Seems like the locker room is a mess.

dang, could you imagine stew following tolbert on a run? have we seen that yet? the oline stinks so we have to offset that somehow when we run...

Crazy aint it.

Stewart is the best RB on this team and we he yet to see him line up with a FB in front....and watch them try to run over someone

The players know Chud is the issue right now.....

For example, take Ryan Kalil's tweet today.....why does he feel the need to post a pic and announce he is picking up jerseys for watching the the rest of the games.....and is holding up both a 34 and 28?!?

Maybe Ryan knows that the Cowboys are #1 against the pass and realizes that the Panthers will have to run if they want to win...

Preseason game against the Dolphins on goal line. Tolbert plotted the way for Stewart for an easy TD, and guess what, we haven't saw it since.

The message is clear to me. There are four DWill jersey's to one Stewy. It is obvious Kalil is a DWill homer. And if he is, makes me feel better.

Maybe Ryan knows that the Cowboys are #1 against the pass and realizes that the Panthers will have to run if they want to win...

We are ranked 8th against the pass.....rankings don't tell the full story.

Dallas also is 32nd in INTs....and has allowed more passing than rushing TDs.

Running down the Cowgirls throat is the only chance we have

Maybe he's just buying the jerseys of his friends.

Running down the Cowgirls throat is the only chance we have

They have 1 INT on the year which is an NFL worst and allow more passing TDs than rushing.

We need to run more....but that us just in general terms. We need a balanced attack. That is what we are missing

Maybe he's just buying the jerseys of his friends.

Yeah, bc NFL players go around wearing other players jerseys.....

Maybe next time I am home sick I will ask a coworker if I can make a replica of his employee ID.