Posted Image

#17 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

Well I don't know much about Kalil's tweet, but I do follow DeAngelo on twitter and the last few days he's been constantly retweeting people saying that our play calling is poor and our running game isn't being utilized.

#18 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:21 PM

Well I don't know much about Kalil's tweet, but I do follow DeAngelo on twitter and the last few days he's been constantly retweeting people saying that our play calling is poor and our running game isn't being utilized.

Yep. Every tweet Williams could RT knocking the playcalling and lack of RB usage was retweeted in a storm.

#19 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

@adburgess67
@JimmyGrappone @deangelorb That's what I been saying, we have the talent Chudzinki is not using them!
Retweeted by DeAngelo Williams

@DeAngeloRB Please ask Chud to let y'all run the ball like these teams are doing tonight. You and Stew just need to get it and hit it!

@adburgess67
@DeAngeloRB I hope they use you guys Sunday, it's difficult to watch the team go pass happy and not using you and Stewart to the fullest!

@ZB1224
@DeAngeloRB Hopefully we get back to Smash n Dash! I love Cam, but we need to pound the ball down their throats! #KeepPounding

#20 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

lol of course williams made the comment that just because he retweets it doesn't mean he endorses the idea.

football player wants the ball more. not surprised.

still...this stuff is coming from so many directions it has to be taking a hit on chud's ego when he was considered to be such a genius last year.

#21 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

I really think Chud let last season get to his head. We really only made 3 additions last season to offense. Cam, 2 good TE's, and Chud. We went from one of the worst offenses in the history of the NFL to a top 10 offense, some would say top 5 in terms of explosiveness. Everyone around the league started considering Chud this offensive genius (which last season he was) and I think he just overthought it this season and tried to get fancy. We know that he's a VERY capable OC, but I'm not sure if I want to keep him after this season. As much as the players have underperformed... Chud's play calling has been even worse.

#22 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

Rivera talked about getting the power running game going, so it'll be interesting to see what entails.

#23 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

lol of course williams made the comment that just because he retweets it doesn't mean he endorses the idea.

football player wants the ball more. not surprised.

still...this stuff is coming from so many directions it has to be taking a hit on chud's ego when he was considered to be such a genius last year.

He only made the comment on it after being called out....bc DWill went on a twitter storm with RT

#24 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

i think hurney even talked about in a couple interviews recently how he thought we weren't using all of the talent on the team well enough.

people are holding up signs from all directions for chud that he needs to be better using the talent that he has. no one can make him read them, though.

if chud can't make the adjustments...the best thing that hurney and rivera can do is separate themselves from him and cut him loose.

#25 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

dang, could you imagine stew following tolbert on a run? have we seen that yet? the oline stinks so we have to offset that somehow when we run...

#26 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

Posted Image

Before seeing this picture I thought most people was reading to much into a picture. HOWEVER after seeing the picture I really do believe this was a picture with a message! Seems very clear!! Thanks!!

#27 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

yup. message sent Mr. Kalil.

Seems like the locker room is a mess.

#28 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

dang, could you imagine stew following tolbert on a run? have we seen that yet? the oline stinks so we have to offset that somehow when we run...

Crazy aint it.

Stewart is the best RB on this team and we he yet to see him line up with a FB in front....and watch them try to run over someone

#29 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

The players know Chud is the issue right now.....

For example, take Ryan Kalil's tweet today.....why does he feel the need to post a pic and announce he is picking up jerseys for watching the the rest of the games.....and is holding up both a 34 and 28?!?

Maybe Ryan knows that the Cowboys are #1 against the pass and realizes that the Panthers will have to run if they want to win...

#30 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

Preseason game against the Dolphins on goal line. Tolbert plotted the way for Stewart for an easy TD, and guess what, we haven't saw it since.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.