263 replies to this topic

#196 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,916 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

Eat a big sh-t sandwich UNCR fanz. No fan base deserves pain more than you whiney wannabes.

And a big f-ck u to the N&O and anyone anywhere who has ever remotely supported the wolpfack

That is all.

Posted Image

#197 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

Im super intoxicated and im relatively certain I donkey punched forum poster James in the balls today at the game FEDORA 2016

#198 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,956 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

Eat a big sh-t sandwich UNCR fanz. No fan base deserves pain more than you whiney wannabes.

And a big f-ck u to the N&O and anyone anywhere who has ever remotely supported the wolpfack

That is all.

I'd say you could learn a lot about class from an 11 year old

#199 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

In all seriousness this was an awesome game to watch and I always enjoy playing against you bitc. . .guys.

#200 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

WHERE IS YOUR SHIRTLESS, POLE-DANCING FAT MAN NOW, STATE FANS? WHERE IS HE?

#201 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,812 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

One regret though. I was sitting next to an incredibly attractive mixed girl, and I was planning on getting her number at the end, but then we scored and went crazy. Half of us were trying to rush the field out of excitement, but security held us back. Anyways, I couldn't find her after that.

#202 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,916 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

donkey punched...

... in the balls

Posted Image

#203 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

I expect State to lose sadly. I don't see us stopping Gio and something tells me Fedora and Co. have something special for this game. Obviously hope I'm wrong, but just way too hard to win 6 in a row and I fully expect State to go full retard at some point in this game.

Posted Image

#204 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

OOOOHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAAH! Thats what im talking about!!!! Took till my senior year to beat em but we finally got the job done

GIO!!!!!

#205 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

HOW SWEET IT IS

BRB guys gotta run to Wal Mart before the rest of the toothless, uneducated Carolina fans buy up all the UNC seat covers.

#206 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

http://youtu.be/1gQ7tVlMruo

cannot stop watching this

#207 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,152 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Posted Image

Looking back at my post, well how about that, I was right.

Side note though, great game. State let it slip away, but Carolina did what it took to win and kudos to them. Gio is such a damn stud, if only he played for State. Glad I was able to attend the game, and only had 1 idiot try to fight me. (The UNC fans around me went off on him for his idiocy). Hell, Kenan even got loud in the 4th quarter, I'm still shocked. Overall, great game, great day, see you in basketball season.

#208 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,439 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

Fedora definitely has something about him that alums and fans can rally around. He brings excitement, I guess because he's a pretty fiery guy.

Gio is awesome. I wish we could get 10 years of eligibility out of him, lol.

In fairness to you guys, I can't believe how many drops you guys had. Could've been a very different game if your guys didn't have a case of butterfingers.

But, we took advantage of the opportunities when they presented themselves. Just an awesome ending though.

#209 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

I had the good fortune of attending this game. The punt return was right in front of us and it was one of the best live in-person sports moments of my life. Gio is an absolute stud.

#210 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

To the guy that said Duke is a bigger rival than State in football....FAIL.

To the guy who wants to know if its the nail in Obrien's coffin? It certainly didn't help. I said it a few weeks ago on here that Yow's vision for us in all sports is at least top 25 and to be competing for championships. Obrien has finished top 25 once I believe (last year) and has competed for an ACC championship zero times. So, according to Yow's criteria TOB isn't a safe coach right now. If we win out and go 9-3 and win an elite bowl then I'd say he's safe.

But we have Clemson in Death Valley (which will most likely be an L) so our record is most likely going to be 8-4 now.

Therefore...not nail in the coffin but IMO there is definitely a shovel ready to dig a grave. The FSU win was great...but in college football...in winnable ACC...with a QB who COULD be a 1st or 2nd round draft pick you can't go 8-4 and expect to just keep on rolling with one good win each year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com