Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob Ryan refers to Panther as running "some sort of junior high offense"

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Hope Cam saw that.

Feel good about this game. Cam is pretty consistant......he pretty much always follows up a poo performance with a good one.

that would mean he's consistently inconsistent.

Posted

An insult to junior high offenses everywhere.

1 person likes this

Posted

Says the guy who hasn't done any kind of running in the last decade or so.

Posted

RG3 is the only one having significant success with the read option as a regular staple of offense this year, in part b/c he's a rookie and teams still don't have his tendencies down. Nor do they have a complete grasp on what Shannhan is doing from play to play.

They will in year two.

That's the problem now... Teams have studied Cam and our offense for a full year and Chud has made no adjustments aside from trying to place a HUGE emphasis on the read option as a base package, which makes no sense. I really wish Cam would just tell Chud to F off and start slinging it.

It's up to Chud today whether he wants to be known for his high school offense or play big boy ball. He's the one holding us back...

Posted

Compared to our last years offends, this years offends is kinds laughable.

Posted

Rob Ryan looks like he ate some junior high schoolers

Posted

.. hilarrrrious how the huddle agrees with Ryan

grow some balls .. our offense is dangerous we just haven't been able to be consistent

.. I hope we run the option for 300 yards today all over that fat fugger Ryan's defense

fug Ryan and his mooboys

Posted

grow some balls .. our offense is dangerous we just haven't been able to be consistent

.. I hope we run the option for 300 yards today all over that fat fugger Ryan's defense

fug Ryan and his mooboys

chud?

1 person likes this

Posted

chud?

I hear you ..

.. but this is still OUR team

fans should get behind them on game day or GTFO

Posted

Washington also uses a more conventional zone stretch run offense that leads to PA roll outs, misdirections, etc.

I don't even understand how Minnesota uses it. Wtf is Christian Ponder running the spread option for? Maybe they're using it to try and get Percy Harvin the ball in different ways.

It's obviously not an offense that's going to work. Can it work sometimes? Absolutely. It definitely should not be your base offense, though. It's not confusing anyone, and it's not going to work for much longer on any team.

Ponder actually has some wheels on him....

Posted

fug Ryan and his mooboys

Our offense does need tweaking....just bc we use the read option doesn't mean we are using it like last year. Subtly, our offense is actually a good bit different this year in what we are doing

Posted

watch chud see this as a challenge to try and run the option down their throats.

challenge-accepted.jpg