22 replies to this topic

#1 RomoOwnsPanthers

RomoOwnsPanthers

I have a fat vagina

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:44 AM

Posted this as a reply but two loser panther fans were arguing so your forum mommys and daddys shut the thread down. Here it is again, can't wait to come on here after the game and laugh at all your delusional hopes.

Any of you morons who think your pathetic franchise with your terribly overrated QB have a chance, your kidding yourselves. We are going to slaughter your fail team. Nothing about your team is scary, not one of your pathetic players would even be starting for the cowboys, not one of them. When we played the bucs I thought the fans on their forum were delusional but dear god, you scrubs take the cake. Enjoy your thrashing, ill be on here after the game to put you sad fairies in your place. Oh and reading through this thread, SCMunnerlyn, you sound like a pussy. Gtfo delusional fans.

DALLAS COWBOYS

#2 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,547 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:45 AM

Posted this as a reply but two loser panther fans were arguing so your forum mommys and daddys shut the thread down.

Posted Image

#3 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

So you will be sucking my nut sack after the game?

#4 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,547 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:48 AM

you know if romo does in fact own panthers i really do hope he is properly licensed and registered otherwise he may be in big trouble with the texas authorities:

Texas

Category: L

Summary of Law: No person may possess a dangerous wild animal without first obtaining a license (certificate of registration). Dangerous wild animals are defined as lions, tigers, ocelots, cougars, leopards, cheetahs, jaguars, bobcats, lynxes, servals, caracals, hyenas, bears, coyotes, jackals, baboons, chimpanzees, orangutans, gorillas, or any hybrids of the animals listed. However, there are no requirements for a person possessing all other animal not listed above, such as monkeys, wolves etc.

Citation: TEX. HEALTH & SAFETY CODE ANN. § 822.101-116; TEX. LOC. GOV'T CODE ANN. § 240.002(a) and § 240.0025

#5 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,781 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:50 AM

Posted this as a reply but two loser panther fans were arguing so your forum mommys and daddys shut the thread down. Here it is again, can't wait to come on here after the game and laugh at all your delusional hopes.

Any of you morons who think your pathetic franchise with your terribly overrated QB have a chance, your kidding yourselves. We are going to slaughter your fail team. Nothing about your team is scary, not one of your pathetic players would even be starting for the cowboys, not one of them. When we played the bucs I thought the fans on their forum were delusional but dear god, you scrubs take the cake. Enjoy your thrashing, ill be on here after the game to put you sad fairies in your place. Oh and reading through this thread, SCMunnerlyn, you sound like a pussy. Gtfo delusional fans.

DALLAS COWBOYS

Suck a dick.

Eat excrement.

GFYS.

#6 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,051 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:56 AM

Your sister has bad breath, your mom has bad credit and this thread sucks more than your dad in a bukake party with Tony Homo.

#7 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,884 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

Nice sig

#8 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,613 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

So not one of our players would start for the Cowboys you faggy piece of sh*t? Is that what you said? Hey f*cking moron, two of our BACK UPS from last year play for your team and one starts at RG. Dan Connor and Mackenzie Bernardeau. Bernardeau is your starting right guard now you inbred bandwagon Cowboy sh*t for brains. We let his ass walk in the offseason. Once again Cowboy fans prove to be the most uneducated fan base in all of sports. Lol seriously how in the f*ck do Cowboy fans even know how to use a computer. So fuging stupid, I swear to god....

#9 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

Op will never see or touch a vagina in its life.

#10 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

Hey Tater Tots,

Your not playing the Bucs today so good luck to ya. And if you lose, oh well,

#11 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Ooops, we both lost. Oh well.

Check this out

Freeman - 420 yds - Winner
Brees - 337 yds

Newton - 233 yds
Romo - 227 yds.

#12 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,884 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

Lol

#13 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,343 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

Still hilarious as fug to me that he had the nerve to expand on what I said then try and call me something xD

#14 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

Lol

lol is right.

Notice how Newton and Freeman both had the most yards in each game but both teams lost.

Panthers Suck and Bucs have a Swallowing problem caused by RDS - Rum Deficiency Syndrome. I don't how you guys are going to solve your problem but our problem can be resolved very easy.

Captain Morgan - Call for you on line 1.

#15 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

fuging cowboys can't beat us without help from the zebras.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.