Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Leaf Indicted On Drug And Burglary Charges

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Former West Texas A&M University coach Ryan Leaf is indicted today by a Randall County Grand Jury.

Leaf was indicted on 7 counts of Obtaining a Controlled Substance By Fraud, 1 count of Burglary Of A Habitation, and 1 count of Delivery Of A Controlled Substance.

The Randall County District Attorney's office say the dates of these charges span from January of 2008 through last October.

What a tool.

From top of the world to fellon.

http://www.newschannel10.com/Global/story.asp?S=10405613

Posted · Report post

oops....

Posted · Report post

What a tool.

From top of the world to fellon.

http://www.newschannel10.com/Global/story.asp?S=10405613

Was it steriods, or something else? That will paint my opinion of said allegations. I'm sorry, I just don't have the same opinion about steriods I do about cocaine, just not gonna happen. The public seems to agree when it comes to football, not baseball though, I don't know why, but it's true...

Posted · Report post

Was it steriods, or something else? That will paint my opinion of said allegations. I'm sorry, I just don't have the same opinion about steriods I do about cocaine, just not gonna happen. The public seems to agree when it comes to football, not baseball though, I don't know why, but it's true...
what about the burglary? that one kind of caught my attention.

Posted · Report post

what about the burglary? that one kind of caught my attention.

I agree, that would raise flags if true. The article was just really vague, I'll reserve judgment until more is known as I would for any other player/citizen...

Posted · Report post

Perhaps he broke into his steroid dealer's house?

Posted · Report post

Roids? Why would he be doing that?

Posted · Report post

he was recently in rehab for painkillers so i'd guess that.

Posted · Report post

What a thug.

Posted · Report post

he was recently in rehab for painkillers so i'd guess that.

Makes more sense than roids... dude has fallen so far... I didn't know he wasn't a coach anymore...

Posted · Report post

i still remember that 60 yard bomb he threw falling down against the Panthers in Carolina that time at Ericsson

Posted · Report post