• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#16 PantherBlue

PantherBlue

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

Not saying we would have won this game but 3 BAD calls in a row by the Refs didn't help! That really sucked.

#17 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts
  • LocationLakeland, FL

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

I rarely ever blame the refs, but that was big market bias in full affect, rigged. Panthers are the unluckiest team in the world, every little tiny mistake costs them the game. This reminds me of the 04 team that started 1-6.

#18 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

Quit blaming the Refs! They sucked but we have lost 5 this year on our own! With the last three games and tampa, late in the 3rd to the 4th, you can see the trainwreck happening! This team from top to bottom is anti-clutch! We have bigger issues hen a few bad calls

#19 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

Absolute bullshit. Hurts more when the record is now 1-5

#20 GolfRasta

GolfRasta

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • LocationPinehurst

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:42 PM

Quit blaming the Refs! They sucked but we have lost 5 this year on our own! With the last three games and tampa, late in the 3rd to the 4th, you can see the trainwreck happening! This team from top to bottom is anti-clutch! We have bigger issues hen a few bad calls

I don't like blaming the refs either, but 3 CRUTIAL refs "screw ups" at crucial times in the game?!?!?! No team could overcome that. Who know if we could've drove down and kicked a FG, but damn that was horrible!!!

That is the 1st time I;ve blamed the refs for a loss this year.

#21 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

I don't like blaming the refs either, but 3 CRUTIAL refs "screw ups" at crucial times in the game?!?!?! No team could overcome that. Who know if we could've drove down and kicked a FG, but damn that was horrible!!!

That is the 1st time I;ve blamed the refs for a loss this year.

Whole body of work.....not just this game! I knew there was no saving us after we needed the Carr holding call to get us in the endzone! We had gone flat and then the rest was history

#22 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

You can't beat the refs. Three bad calls, almost in a row, that pretty much gave the game away. Yes, we can blame the refs here. Not to mention the holding ALL day by the Cowboys that was not called.

#23 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,296 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

doesnt matter what the refs did or didnt do.

we deserved to lose this game with our anemic offensive gameplan. The defense also failed to get off the field on 3rd down too many times today.

Panther Football 4 Life

#24 Lords0fPain

Lords0fPain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

2 1/2 minutes...
no call...pass interence Murphy
phatom TO and too many men on the field
horse collar tackle

bought and paid for by Jerry Jones (rich white guy)

#25 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

As diehard as a fan that I am, we could have gotten those calls and still would have lost. It was really obvious against Seattle and today! Can you all see it? Its almost hard to describe other than any team chemistry leaves! Teams morale that seems to be building just leaves the stadium! Its not really a turn of momentum as it is a lay down of the Panther staff

#26 Frydaddy

Frydaddy

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

Holy crap!! We did not do all that well offensively, but the last 5-10 minutes of this game were ridiculous. 16 men on the team at the time of the snap, Oh it's OK I think they may have called time out...guy basically rapes our WR for what would have been the first down, oh, that's OK no call...and then a 15 yard non-penalty for a non-existent horse collar. That was some of the worst officiating I have seen, and for most of the game they called it well, ARRRGGGHHHHH

#27 Lords0fPain

Lords0fPain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

doesnt matter what the refs did or didnt do.

we deserved to lose this game with our anemic offensive gameplan. The defense also failed to get off the field on 3rd down too many times today.

Panther Football 4 Life

We should not have been in that situation...yes

But that is some pretty bad calls/no calls in the last 2 1/2 minutes...no mater how it is sugar coated..

#28 GolfRasta

GolfRasta

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • LocationPinehurst

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

As diehard as a fan that I am, we could have gotten those calls and still would have lost.

very true, but those horrible calls/non-calls gave us no chance. I would've rather us lost the game on our own than letting the refs decide it for us!

#29 Lords0fPain

Lords0fPain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

not to mention we called TO at 2 02 the 4th bad call in 2 1/2 minutes in a close game...

#30 Lords0fPain

Lords0fPain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

Not saying we would have won this game but 3 BAD calls in a row by the Refs didn't help! That really sucked.

4 bad calls in the LAST 2 1/2 minutes...lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.