Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

where are the Hurney, Rivera and dwill apologists?

28 posts in this topic

Posted

We have a coaching staff doing x and a GM building y.....

And doing x is pretty much the let's make Cam be the offense brainstorm. Offense isn't even built around him....they want him to be it all. If you gave Newton a run game with the way the D has been since Luke has been the starter....winning games shouldn't be that hard.

And THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS!

This is the main issue with the team. Hurney has built this team to run the ball down the throats of defenses and then hit them with playaction. Similar to what Harbaugh is doing in San Fran, Carroll in Seattle, Haley in Pittsburgh, and what has been done in New England sans '07 and '11.

Yet Chud wants to sling the ball nonstop. This is the only explanation for the fact that we spent all this money in running backs yet we never use them. Someone has got to go and I say Chud. Kuechly has turned this defense around, shutting down a very good Cowboys offense since he's been put at MIKE (we still have issues on that side of the ball but still, it looks excellent). I believe we've made huge strides defensively. Offensively, we've got the talent but the playcalling is wretched. I'd LOVE for a San Francisco like offense. Boring? Yes. But it works and it wins games. Well, maybe not always if you've got Alex Smith at QB and are forced to throw but it will with Cam at QB.

Posted

How about that loser Chud? Lets talk about that fat loser

Posted

Point is talent is an issue. We don't need RB talent....we aren't a line it up and run it team. Chud needs that 673 billion dollars at RB invested in the OL and WR/TE.

So Williams is an issue. He is part of a comically paid backfield. Which we don't need....based on what we do we needed that money invested elsewhere on the O.

Basically it would be like wanting to run the ball 40 times a game regardless of what happens....and just using two guys picked up off another teams practice squad and spending huge money on a slot WR. That is the type logic we are using.

You are spot on, but I'm defending DeAngelo like he has no talent and he is the reason why we are bad, like the OP is implying.

The reason our offense is horrific is because we have poo wide recievers who can't seperate and have no speed. Steve Smith has lost a step, he can't seperate anymore and he can't get behind the D. I would honestly take Jacksonville's WR's and maybe even Cleveland's at this point.

What is sad is we are going to cut DeAngelo (given) and he'll sign somewhere else and be instantly a top 5-10 running back, and we are going to get poo for it. Even though its because the coaching staff and GM are way, way far apart on philosophies.

Posted

When you have a GM building a team opposite to what the coaches philosophy and game planning is, this is what you get.

Posted

Hurney put this entire crappy staff together! Therefore I blame him! 100%! Time for him to go! Do not let him finish the year and I do not want another teams reject GM! Go out and hire a man that knows his football personnel

Posted

WOW! D-Lo gets 2 carries and he's overrated??? Give me a break! Also, Hurney is not to blame for this! Just the coaches....

I swear I don't know why I get on the huddle after a loss. I wish half of you would just go find a new team...I hear the Falcons are doing well (ahem, cough....Hotsauce, you lil bitch)

Posted

The only apologist left on the board is iamhubby1.

Even famous homer rayzor has seen the light.

Posted

Pantherclaw is somewhere.....

Posted

Dwill can't help if he isn't getting the ball.

Posted

WOW! D-Lo gets 2 carries and he's overrated??? Give me a break! Also, Hurney is not to blame for this! Just the coaches....

I swear I don't know why I get on the huddle after a loss. I wish half of you would just go find a new team...I hear the Falcons are doing well (ahem, cough....Hotsauce, you lil bitch)

tumblr_mb6swjEKKE1qjx3qb.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Hurney is not to blame for this! Just the coaches....

Hurney hires the coaches. He even said himself he is responsible for this mess.

Posted

So sad the Panthers are on the verge of having to yet again clean house