Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember, SCam was a Hurney pick too.

250 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Cam played a great game. If we had coaches around him that didn't suck and players around him that didn't suck, then he'd be one of the best QBs in the league. There isn't much he can do on his own.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

and regarding Cam, believe me ... you'll miss him when he's gone

Posted · Report post

If it was up to Highlandfire this roster would be filled with 53 white players.

I'm sure he blames Affirmative Action for the reason why Cam was drafted #1 overall in the first place.

Give it up Highlandfire

Posted · Report post

Your dumb man if you think that. The only bad thing he did was throw that pick at the first of the game. If we had a smarter offensive coordinator that could use him the right way instead of read option runs then a big pass or medium passes it would be way better and way more manageable. But until we stop running this college style offense were gonna suck. And also just imagine if Cam was under Jim Harbaugh and how smart he would use him that's what we need, But this game is not on cam and trust me if you think it is then just stop being a panther fan.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Wow such intelligent responses. I guess I should expect no less from the inbreeding in Carolina. Yes I know what a real QB is and looks like, Scam isn't one but then again I am asking the mentally challenged to get out of madden or gangsta thug mode to actually see that and I realize I am asking way too much.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

HLF, here are some links to forums that would be happy to have you.

Link

Link

Link

Maybe you will be happier at one of them?

Posted · Report post

Maybe Scam should stick to smiling at cameras, acting like he is pulling his shirt open thinking he is superman because he is not an NFL starting caliber QB.

I am sure his blind supporters will be screaming and posting some stupid ass retorts but reality is reality.

Oh and now that we are like 3rd or 4th in the draft order having Hurney as GM kind ruins any thoughts of getting anyone worth a damn with the pick. But hey our owner isn't going to change GM's, he is sold on this guy.

Fun times as a Panthers fan huh?

You hated Cam from the start, jumped on the bandwagon for awhile, and I guess got pushed off and lost your mind.

Posted · Report post

He didn't superman today you cock sucker

Posted · Report post

Wow such intelligent responses. I guess I should expect no less from the inbreeding in Carolina. Yes I know what a real QB is and looks like, Scam isn't one but then again I am asking the mentally challenged to get out of madden or gangsta thug mode to actually see that and I realize I am asking way too much.

We're all aware of what you think a real QB looks like.

I'll start: Pale

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

yeah, he does strike me as the stereotypical hick with a beer in one hand, jar of chewin tabacca in the other... fat ass sitting on the couch screaming at the tv screen, thinking he knows everything about football...

but maybe its just me

Posted · Report post

Did you Cam haters even fuging watch the game?

Posted · Report post

Your dumb man if you think that. The only bad thing he did was throw that pick at the first of the game. If we had a smarter offensive coordinator that could use him the right way instead of read option runs then a big pass or medium passes it would be way better and way more manageable. But until we stop running this college style offense were gonna suck. And also just imagine if Cam was under Jim Harbaugh and how smart he would use him that's what we need, But this game is not on cam and trust me if you think it is then just stop being a panther fan.

We are running the read option because Chud realizes what I did before the kid left college, he is a moron. He ran the most gimmicky offense in College football ran by the most gimmicky OC in College football. Scam can't read a legit college defense let alone an NFL one.

His break out season happens to many in his position esp with the pure athletic skills he has. But in the NFL once they get game film on you all that athletic talent at QB means jack poo. Teams know how to contain him and know he can't read an NFL D.