Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember, SCam was a Hurney pick too.

250 posts in this topic

Posted

What do you know about being a leader? You follow our rival fans and come up with nothing on your own. LOL Everything you just posted could've been written by a Falcon fan, hell you got pie'd by a Skins fan. LOL.

Everything I just wrote was true.

De-Nile is not just a river in Egypt Taharqa.

Please find one post were I agreed with gritz I challenge you.

Posted

Everything you wrote sounds like something generic a Falcon fan or Saint fan that comes to our board would say. You have a lot more in common with those guys than you do Panther fans. You didnt want us to draft our QB and you're not real high on him. Find one post where I chastise a white player about "leadership" or acting like "an adult"? You taking a paternalistic tone towards Cameron on a day he did more and was asked to do more than any player on our team is just a wolf being a wolf.

Posted

I hope someone break into your house in the middle of the night tonight, rape you and then murder you.

Posted

No sir.

Posted

So Andy Dalton just threw for less yards (with a worse completion percentage) while throwing the same amount of touchdowns and interceptions. All with a much better receiving group. Also, he ran for zero yards because lol he's Andy Dalton.

When will the Bengals realize that they're going nowhere until they can get a QB that can READ real NFL defenses?

1 person likes this

Posted

Another solid posting by noted grand wizard highlandfire.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope someone break into your house in the middle of the night tonight, rape you and then murder you.

wtf?

Get help.

Posted

lets-not-turn-this-rape-into-a-murder.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

9-29 since 2010....but yeah it's all our second year QB's fault.

Posted

This thread was a good read. Entertaining seeing a bunch of little kids rage over a football game they have zero control of.

Also, I lol'd at grits pieing the guy.