Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember, SCam was a Hurney pick too.

250 posts in this topic

Posted

He didn't superman today you cock sucker

Did you see Cam when Tolbert scored that TD? Dude was estatic for him, even gave the football to a fan. He was jacked up about his guy scoring.

Posted

We're all aware of what you think a real QB looks like.

I'll start: Pale

Ah there it is the Race card. Ever notice those screaming race are the real racists? BTW What race am I? Oh thats right you dont' know.

Again, inbreeding at its best.

Posted

yeah, he does strike me as the stereotypical hick with a beer in one hand, jar of chewin tabacca in the other... fat ass sitting on the couch screaming at the tv screen, thinking he knows everything about football...

but maybe its just me

It is just you and uncle dad and aunt mom

Posted

Probably lives in a trailer park too.

Posted

Maybe Scam should stick to smiling at cameras, acting like he is pulling his shirt open thinking he is superman because he is not an NFL starting caliber QB.

I am sure his blind supporters will be screaming and posting some stupid ass retorts but reality is reality.

Reality is that you ran like a little bitch when Cam was breaking records.

Posted

op went full retard

Posted

He didn't superman today you cock sucker

wow Cock sucker? I know that is what you are wanting to do to Cam, but pussy only here for me thanks.

Keep up with the intelligent responses.

Posted

yeah thats why everyone is agreeing with you, and commending your incredible football knowledge

oh wait, no ... we hate you

Posted

If only your mother had listened to me when I subtly brought up how awesome planned parenthood was after I plowed her.

Posted

God what a moron

1 person likes this

Posted

Poor inbred babies, upset someone is calling out your cult hero? Maybe if he played the banjo too you guys would build a monument to him.

Posted

We are running the read option because Chud realizes what I did before the kid left college, he is a moron. He ran the most gimmicky offense in College football ran by the most gimmicky OC in College football. Scam can't read a legit college defense let alone an NFL one.

His break out season happens to many in his position esp with the pure athletic skills he has. But in the NFL once they get game film on you all that athletic talent at QB means jack poo. Teams know how to contain him and know he can't read an NFL D.

So your telling me Chud runs the read option offense because of what you did? :phew: Now i really hate you.