Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmittyistheGOAT

Dwill pissed on twitter

46 posts in this topic

Dwill's fault for resigining with this team. Smith and Williams can't blame anyone but themselves. Don't waste your career on hopeless teams. Hopefully Cam learns from their mistakes.

seriously starting to fear this .... and thats why its disgusting to see some fans already turning on him

when the time comes whats going to stop him from turning his back on us

great ownership? LOL management? hahahaha coaching? please.... our proud and passionate fan base.... ??

They only ran the option a handful of times today. They suck at whatever offense they try to run.

bfg;shjknrjktfghbcmvnkdsgnjngk;db

1 person likes this

If Panthers were running Fox Ball there would be alot of wins racking up by now

Debatable...

Newton wouldn't be here. Fox would be flip flipping DA and Jimmy....

I don't see the wins flowing. Jimmy was bad enough to implode Foxball. Last time DA saw the field he was competing with Jommy for league's worst QB

He has 8 carries in the last two games. I hate this coaching staff so fuging much, I actually yearn for the days of Fox, Trgovac, and Henning.

Debatable...

Newton wouldn't be here. Fox would be flip flipping DA and Jimmy....

I don't see the wins flowing. Jimmy was bad enough to implode Foxball. Last time DA saw the field he was competing with Jommy for league's worst QB

people keep assuming fox would have rolled the ball with clausen or anderson...but fox would have found a veteran in FA.

he's not a playmaker like bush, sproles etc.......he's a scat back...the fridge woulda ran for 100 yards with the oline we had in 08 and 09....we overpaid d-will

DeAngelo Williams rushed just twice for four yards versus the Cowboys in Week 7.

Coach Ron Rivera confirmed after the game that Williams was not injured. He was apparently just left out of the game plan. Mike Tolbert got the call for a 2-yard touchdown run after Steve Smith drew a holding penalty in the end zone. Williams remains a shaky flex option heading in Week 8 at Chicago.

Don't blame him... I'd offer to tear up that contract if they would agree to trade me.