Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Observations at the stadium?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

For those that went.

How was it today?

% of cowboy fans?

Fights?

Posted

In my opinion the fans were worse than the team.Cowboy fans were making more noise than the Panther fans.Fans have to do their part too.There we sooo many empty seats that it was embarrassing.

Posted

there were probably a lot of empty seats because the scalpers scooped em all up hoping to make a big profit. hope they lost a good amount of money.

Posted

I was there. Seemed like 50% Dallas fans, although I'm sure it wasn't. They were loud, but less obnoxious than Giants fans, but I guess that's because the game was closer. The walk down the ramps was brutal though. Once they won, they were as loud as annoying as you would imagine.

Posted

You really couldn't tell sometimes who made a good play because Dallas fans were as loud as us on pivotal plays. Not many Dallas fans in my section (128) caused trouble except one fuging pos in the next section over who kept standing on his seat and/or dancing when the Cowboys would advance the ball at least a yard. Mega, mega douche. Born and raised in Texas, I'm sure.

Posted

You really couldn't tell sometimes who made a good play because Dallas fans were as loud as us on pivotal plays. Not many Dallas fans in my section (128) caused trouble except one fuging pos in the next section over who kept standing on his seat and/or dancing when the Cowboys would advance the ball at least a yard. Mega, mega douche. Born and raised in Texas, I'm sure.

that fine young male was in my section(127)a couple rows in front of me.

Posted

I noticed that on tv the arena was louder for the Cowboys than they were for the Panthers. That's just embarrassing.

Posted

Our section was surprisingly not oversold to Dallas fans. There were a handful, but polite and not overly obnoxious on big plays (save for this one guy 2 rows behind me - but he was really drunk).

Didn't see a fight. A lot of fans down by the goal line booed the security guy on the field when they were forced to give a football back that was kicked into the stands - both Dallas and Panthers fans it looked like.

Overall, there really wasn't anything that irritated me too much - even their fan base (in our section) acknowledged the 3 bad calls.

On the way out, there was some Panther's fan welcoming people to North Carolina and he was the most irritating person of the day.

Posted

"On the way out, there was some Panther's fan welcoming people to North Carolina and he was the most irritating person of the day."

Obviously not realizing most the Dallas fans he was referring to were actually from somewhere close by...

Posted

Sell the team

Posted

consistently being drowned out by the other teams fans in your own building

what a disgrace

Posted

yeah, it was clear through the TV that, there was a lot of Cowboy fans........