Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

Hurney: "...We're 1-5 now, and I'm responsible for that"

53 posts in this topic

Hurney does a good job of taking the blame off himself, by putting the blame on himself.

called responsibility without accountability... our current administration picked it up from the panthers...

can take responsibility all day long without worring about your job...awesome...wish I had that kinda of job...

So why doesn't he quit. If he's responsible for this continuing mediocrity(not just this season) step down, since clearly he's just making thing worse.

I dont want to hear you blaming yourself, FIX IT Muthafupper!!!!

I just don't understand the Hurney hate. This guy built a legit Super Bowl team out of junk. Keep him some slack. These coaches suck dick.

George Seifert had the highest win percentage in history after his 49ers stint and had two super bowls.

Too stubborn to fire himself

I just don't understand the Hurney hate. This guy built a legit Super Bowl team out of junk. Keep him some slack. These coaches suck dick.

we had one chance in how many years (and how long ago)...who hired the coaches?...who hired the idiot (fox) that blew the SB, and we keep him way too long....Hurney needs to go, should have went with fox.

You will be shocked to realize that the core of that Super Bowl was the prior regimes draft picks.

Shocking, I know.

1 Jordan Gross $11,500,000

2 Charles Johnson $11,000,000

3 Chris Gamble $9,750,000

4 DeAngelo Williams $8,700,000

5 Jon Beason $5,500,000

6 Ryan Kalil $5,350,000

7 Cam Newton $5,005,659

8 Dwan Edwards $4,100,000

9 James Anderson $3,900,000

These are our top 9 paid players this year. Anyone see any issues with this?

i don't doubt that hurney puts everything he has into his job but he just isn't a good GM...the record doesn't lie...he does not know how to build a football team that can win consistently...it's painfully obvious that it's time for a change...do the right thing JR

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

George Seifert had the highest win percentage in history after his 49ers stint and had two super bowls.

then he came to the panthers and even lowly fans could have told JR and Hurney Seafart Inherited (with the 49ers) a super Bowl caliber team...