Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hurney: "...We're 1-5 now, and I'm responsible for that"

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Can someone ask him if he plans to step down? How the hell does he plan to fix this?

Posted

I don't want to endure 10 more games like this! It is pointless to let him finish out the year

Posted

i don't think hurney is responsible for chud being the worst playcaller in the NFL. indirectly, maybe.

2 people like this

Posted

I just don't understand the Hurney hate. This guy built a legit Super Bowl team out of junk. Keep him some slack. These coaches suck dick.

I wonder why you dont have much PIE with all those posts..

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't fire him NOW... let's keep sucking first, until we get a top 5 draft pick. THEN you fire him

Posted

Anyone see Cam's post game presser? Suprised there is not a thread about it.

He said "Something's gotta change real soon..." He's also on the fire Hurney/Rivera/Chud/McDurp bandwagon. ;)

Posted

i don't think hurney is responsible for chud being the worst playcaller in the NFL. indirectly, maybe.

Much as Hurney sucks, you are also right about this...

Posted

Hurney is going to fire himself but keep coming to work anyway because he doesn't have a contract to begin with.

Formula for success lol.

Posted

So why doesn't he quit. If he's responsible for this continuing mediocrity(not just this season) step down, since clearly he's just making thing worse.

Five Letter Word Pride

Posted

George Seifert had the highest win percentage in history after his 49ers stint and had two super bowls.

and much like Cam, threw Weinke in (under different rules that exist, even now in the past couple of years, in favor to the offense), as rookies. both bad decisions that where allowed (or made by the GM).

Posted

JR can keep Hurney as a cap bean counter, just get someone that knows how to build a program and who to give out contracts to

Posted

most of the time you pity the guy that accepts blame and owns up to it...

but its just getting so damn tiring