Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cams Post game Comment

109 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Cam resigning here will have EVERYTHING todo with what happens with this staff and FO.

You can write that in stone!

Posted · Report post

It's obvious the team is pissed. I'm glad Cam is calling the coaches out, and he's right, something has to change, and fast.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Banjo' timestamp='1350858314' post='1954314']

Screw that... Cam should go to San Fran! Great coach, smart front office... he would thrive there
[/quote]

The coach? Who is Harbaugh?

Posted · Report post

I've seen this before ... it's called the Lebron factor.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='stirs' timestamp='1350857978' post='1954286']
I would trade him for Sanchez in a NY minute
[/quote]
woah woah woah woah
the only Jets QB I would trade for is Tebow

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Monday Night Shyamalan' timestamp='1350858816' post='1954377']
I've seen this before ... it's called the Lebron factor.
[/quote]

Only difference is, this isnt Cleveland. The Panthers brand is one of the strongest in sports and our organization is highly respected. Losing another superstar like we lost Peppers would not hurt us at all. Fan support would remain strong, our merchandise would still fly off shelves, and players would still want to come here. Cam needs us a lot more than we need him. Who was he before he played for the Panthers?

Posted · Report post

Alot of people here have been hating on Cam. He has made a lot of plays this year when there is nothing there. Making something out of a nothing offensive scheme. Could you imagine if we did not have Cam on this team right now?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Taharqa' timestamp='1350859020' post='1954394']

Only difference is, this isnt Cleveland. The Panthers brand is one of the strongest in sports and our organization is highly respected. Losing another superstar like we lost Peppers would not hurt us at all. Fan support would remain strong, our merchandise would still fly off shelves, and players would still want to come here. Cam needs us a lot more than we need him. Who was he before he played for the Panthers?
[/quote]

One of the best single season college QBs of all time.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Taharqa' timestamp='1350859020' post='1954394']

[/quote]

....ummm what did you do with KT?

Posted · Report post

That was clearly sarcasm..

Posted · Report post

Luck is looking more and more like his decision to finish college is paying off.

Posted · Report post

Same script by the same director