#31 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • LocationKC Mo

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

Alot of people here have been hating on Cam. He has made a lot of plays this year when there is nothing there. Making something out of a nothing offensive scheme. Could you imagine if we did not have Cam on this team right now?

#32 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

Only difference is, this isnt Cleveland. The Panthers brand is one of the strongest in sports and our organization is highly respected. Losing another superstar like we lost Peppers would not hurt us at all. Fan support would remain strong, our merchandise would still fly off shelves, and players would still want to come here. Cam needs us a lot more than we need him. Who was he before he played for the Panthers?

One of the best single season college QBs of all time.

#33 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,193 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

Only difference is, this isnt Cleveland. The Panthers brand is one of the strongest in sports and our organization is highly respected. Losing another superstar like we lost Peppers would not hurt us at all. Fan support would remain strong, our merchandise would still fly off shelves, and players would still want to come here. Cam needs us a lot more than we need him. Who was he before he played for the Panthers?

....ummm what did you do with KT?

#34 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,756 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

That was clearly sarcasm..

#35 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • LocationKC Mo

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

Luck is looking more and more like his decision to finish college is paying off.

#36 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,815 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

Same script by the same director

#37 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

I agree with about half of what you said.

Our merchandise and fan support will always be relatively strong, but you don't let a player like Cam Newton walk (unless his performance drops drastically, fingers crossed). Didn't Pepper's want out? I sure wish we still had him.

The Panther's have always been a well respected organization, but one of the strongest in sports? That's a bold statement. We aren't bad but we aren't great, middle of the pack, just like Hurney's tutelage.

#38 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• HUDDLER
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

Rivera is obviously not cut out to be a HC in the NFL. We should fire him tommorrow afternoon and let this wash of a season play out, clean house in the off season(including Hurneybitch) and REALLY start from fresh next year. Cam is obviously not a fan of this coaching staff anymore, and I don't blame him. If something does not change, you can say bye to him and that is not good.

#39 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

cam will leave...our coaching staff did not doing him any favors, but wherever he goes, he needs to work on his reads and accuracy

#40 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,545 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:55 PM

this would be true if my QB hit open receivers in the endzone....... instead of throwing it in the dirt

or....................... hitting players wide open on seam routes at crucial times.

I won't even bring up the fumble.

#41 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 3,983 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

An undefeated qb with 3 national championships and a heisman trophy

#42 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

this would be true if my QB hit open receivers in the endzone....... instead of throwing it in the dirt

or....................... hitting players wide open on seam routes at crucial times.

I won't even bring up the fumble.

What if he threw 18 picks in 11 games?
Or he had 3 TDs TOTAL for the season?
Or had a 55.6 QB rating for the year?

Would you still stand firm behind this franchise?

#43 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

An undefeated qb with 3 national championships and a heisman trophy

Cam's not a winner. He doesnt know how lead or rally teams from behind. He's never done it.

#44 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,292 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

The offense is entirely pissed, Steve comtemplating retirement, Kalil sending subliminal messages, D-will mad at the lack of touches.

#45 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,545 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

What if he threw 18 picks in 11 games?
Or he had 3 TDs TOTAL for the season?
Or had a 55.6 QB rating for the year?

Would you still stand firm behind this franchise?

you're going to compare Cam to someone else now?

I couldn't care less about stats........I want results.

I'm talking about the QB of my team that is "sucking" right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.