#61 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

For Cam the standard is clearly perfection. Also he has to be the best in the NFL right here right now.

No one is asking for perfection, just that he make the clutch plays you know the ones were the outcome of the entire game is on the line?

#62 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

I'm the one stating facts yet I have the agenda.

Here is KT with yet anther racist comment, just admit it KT your an angry racist black man whose entire agenda is bashing whitey?

What white player have I blamed for this loss?
Chastised about "leadership"?
Proclaimed as not "acting like an adult"?

Sports are just an outlet for you to vent about black people. Its not about winning or seeing us get better as an organization. I havent seen you mention one other player in today's game except Cam. So sad.

#63 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

No one is asking for perfection, just that he make the clutch plays you know the ones were the outcome of the entire game is on the line?

What 2nd year QB consistently does that?

#64 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,934 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

Like the two passes on 4th and 2 that were reffed out?

#65 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

What 2nd year QB consistently does that?

Who even said consistently?

I would be happy with him making it just 50% of the time.

There is no point mentioning our secondary its terrible we know that, we also know our coach is god awful, but in spite all that we would still win if our QB (the best and most important player on the team) could make one play when the game is on the line.

#66 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,803 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

I just want to know whats the standard we're holding Cam to. I dont believe in moving goal posts. Cam did not suck today, he was our best player once again.

Dude, I want to agree with you....... but I can't.

Cam didn't suck all day..............he just missed some plays when it mattered most.

I'm hoping he improves quickly.

#67 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

Who even said consistently?

I would be happy with him making it just 50% of the time.

There is no point mentioning our secondary its terrible we know that, we also know our coach is god awful, but in spite all that we would still win if our QB (the best and most important player on the team) could make one play when the game is on the line.

I asked you a specific question. And in stereotypical fashion you deflected. What 2nd year QB does it consistently? Or as you say 50%? Can I have a name. Prove to me you know more than just how to pile on Cam Newton. As an NFL fan what other 2nd year QB have you seen come thru in the clutch for his team most of the time? Don't punk out SuperMan.

#68 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

Dude, I want to agree with you....... but I can't.

Cam didn't suck all day..............he just missed some plays when it mattered most.

I'm hoping he improves quickly.

What plays did he miss when it mattered most today? And was he the only one on offense to do so?

#69 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

What white player have I blamed for this loss?
Chastised about "leadership"?
Proclaimed as not "acting like an adult"?

Sports are just an outlet for you to vent about black people. Its not about winning or seeing us get better as an organization. I havent seen you mention one other player in today's game except Cam. So sad.

Any white player who was in his position and did exactly the same thing, would receive the same amount of rhetoric from me you on the other hand seem to think he is beyond reproach and deserves to be revered even in failure.

#70 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

I asked you a specific question. And in stereotypical fashion you deflected. What 2nd year QB does it consistently? Or as you say 50%? Can I have a name. Prove to me you know more than just how to pile on Cam Newton. As an NFL fan what other 2nd year QB have you seen come thru in the clutch for his team most of the time? Don't punk out SuperMan.

I don't care about other QB's all I care about is MY QB the guy who leads my favorite team.

I have a name I would just feel filthy if I use it..... :phew:

#71 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

Any white player who was in his position and did exactly the same thing, would receive the same amount of rhetoric from me you on the other hand seem to think he is beyond reproach and deserves to be revered even in failure.

I dont think he's above reproach. I just think he's better than whatever you think a QB is. I ask you to give me specific names of 2nd year QBs who are better and you deflect. Its one thing to bash Cam, thats easy. But when I ask you to set the standard you shy away, you run from it. You speak of it, but dont clearly define it. Moving goal posts is easy and predictable, it takes REAL intelligence to go deeper than that "SuperMan".

#72 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

I bet KT isn't voting for Obama in November /sarcasm

#73 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,934 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

I dont think he's above reproach. I just think he's better than whatever you think a QB is. I ask you to give me specific names of 2nd year QBs who are better and you deflect. Its one thing to bash Cam, thats easy. But when I ask you to set the standard you shy away, you run from it. You speak of it, but dont clearly define it. Moving goal posts is easy and predictable, it takes REAL intelligence to go deeper than that "SuperMan".

I would say he has to play at least as well as Brett Favre in year 3 (Favre's second as a starter). Looks like he is well on his way to doing that and could do better.

#74 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,803 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

I'm not piling on Cam.

once again..........I'm not concerned with other QB's

PS.............I didn't say anything about 50%

#75 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Peyton Manning (second year)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com