108 replies to this topic

#91 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

This is the NFL were the big boys play, and here he is 7-15.

What about the coaches calling a crappy game? What about the 43 million dollar running back that's been a non factor? But let's blame the only player on the team stepping up and making plays!! He can't take the snap then block then throw it to himself his supporting casts has made it to where he has to be perfect. being the quarterback. How many more dropped passes were there today?? How about Lafell stopping short of his route? What about Tolbert not being able to make that catch? What about smitty falling down after cam put the ball right on the money? What about the line not giving him enough time to block?

#92 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

Our QB does not play perfectly. He makes a lot of mistakes. But, if you watch any other games you'll see that every other QB does too. In the same game, Romo missed some plays today that could have sealed the game for them.

As second year QB with no running game, average defense, first time HC and extremely questionable play calling can't be expected to lead a franchise from the bottom of the league. There are other playmakers on the team. This offense doesn't allow them to make plays. You're not gonna teach DWill or JStew to run the read option at this point in their careers. They've had too much success doing it the right way to be all in with this gimmick offense.

#93 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

seam route to FB.................wide open

Very catchable ball a wide receiver would have caught that pass and turned up field

#94 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

What about the coaches calling a crappy game? What about the 43 million dollar running back that's been a non factor? But let's blame the only player on the team stepping up and making plays!! He can't take the snap then block then throw it to himself his supporting casts has made it to where he has to be perfect. being the quarterback. How many more dropped passes were there today?? How about Lafell stopping short of his route? What about Tolbert not being able to make that catch? What about smitty falling down after cam put the ball right on the money? What about the line not giving him enough time to block?

It's Cam fault. If he didnt put that towel on his head. None of those things would happen. If he just doesnt turn the ball over ever, we would always win!

#95 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

Dont fumble the ball against atlanta, we win. hit the wide open receiver against the sea hawks, we win. don't throw a pic in the endzone today, we win...so i think thats the kinda change I think hes talking about...

Receiver not trip over himself..Cam stays upright..Coach's make better decision, you win.

O-line stop breaking down so quick nad maybe he can hit the wide open receiver and you win. BY the way, what we see on TV is much easier than when you have hands and bodies in your face.

Amazing, yet, Receivers can fumble ball and have it returned for a td and that's okay with you?

I think he's talking about the change where the rest of the team and fans like you stop acting like him playing mistake free football will get you to the promise land.

I saw the Skins and Giants game today. Both QBs threw picks and their team bail them out. It came down to a great throw by Eli to win the game. That is how a REAL team is suppose to play.

Keep blaming Cam for your team's failures and see where that gets the team.

#96 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

It's Cam fault. If he didnt put that towel on his head. None of those things would happen. If he just doesnt turn the ball over ever, we would always win!

We have the only team in the league that can't survive an interception by a quarterback this is the nfl interceptions are going to happen especially if you get while trying to throw

#97 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

Cam speaking out against the coaching staff will prove to be healthy for this organization in the long run, and may be his first step in taking over this team.

#98 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

I would trade him for Sanchez in a NY minute

JETS fan, right?

#99 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,673 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Receiver not trip over himself..Cam stays upright..Coach's make better decision, you win.

O-line stop breaking down so quick nad maybe he can hit the wide open receiver and you win. BY the way, what we see on TV is much easier than when you have hands and bodies in your face.

Amazing, yet, Receivers can fumble ball and have it returned for a td and that's okay with you?

I think he's talking about the change where the rest of the team and fans like you stop acting like him playing mistake free football will get you to the promise land.

I saw the Skins and Giants game today. Both QBs threw picks and their team bail them out. It came down to a great throw by Eli to win the game. That is how a REAL team is suppose to play.

do you really think who I blame for our loses .................changes anything?

#100 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

...im not blaming him soley but when ur the Man on the field you have to take better care of the ball... we all know the line is the problem which is why we cant run and Cam has to scramble for his life...Cam is still learning and i'm ok with that but you also have to grow...

#101 goodoleboy

goodoleboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:29 PM

Cams body language in that presser brought back memories of this quote from last year. I think he plays out this contract, 2 franschise tag years and is gone.

"What happens when you take a lion out of the safari and try to take him to your place of residence and make him a house pet? It ain't going to happen. That's the type of person that I am. I'm that lion. The house that I'm in is somewhat of a tarnished house where losing is accepted. But I'm trying to change that, whether I'm going to have to turn that house into a safari, or I'm just going to have to get out of that house.

#102 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

It shows how dysfunctional this team is. Vets act like DIVAs. Caoptains don't lead by example and QB gets ALL the blame.

Cam gets blamed for everything and is told by fans that it's he not play mistake free games, that is causing the team to lose. Also, his attitude needs to be adjusted to what?...only God knows...but it does because it bothers them even if they don't know why. SMDH

#103 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

Sick. Of people blaming newton.

If Murphy or Tolbert could catch a damned ball on third and long ... If the OC could learn to use something besides the run option which wastes time for the runners, this thread would not exist.

At the stadium today, after a bye week, they come out in run option.

We have without doubt the stupidest coaches in the league.

Dallas low in rush defense. High pass... I know let's throw it. Sick of it god damned sick of it.

#104 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,715 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

Cam speaking out against the coaching staff will prove to be healthy for this organization in the long run, and may be his first step in taking over this team.

Or it could turn out entirely different.

#105 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,991 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

sure sounded like Cam is unhappy with Chud after watching the postgame presser

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com