Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I the only one who realizes we need to draft WR?

62 posts in this topic

Posted

"NU UH SMITH is gonna be good foreverrrrrr".

- Resident Panther homer

Posted

Get That Oregon Coach Kelly as our HC and draft Keenan Allen and a pass rusher, and we will see vast improvement.

Posted

No, we suck at drafting WRs and at coaching them... Sign a good FA WR and draft defense and oline.

Posted

So yea. I notice a lot of you on here say we need to draft WR, CB or Safety. Im sorry but with Smitty slowing down and rumors of his retirement, we have no choice but to draft a WR like Keenan Allen. You think our offense stinks now? Lol, just wait until you see it with Murphy and Lafell as our number 1/2 WRs. Our run D line is good enough to wait until tje 2nd round. We have did extremely well stopping both Felix Jones and Marshawn Lynch. We NEED a WR period.

I think we need a veteran WR. After we do what we have to do to clean house, we should have a few coins. Sign a #1 WR, move SS to slot. My opinion, and I have had it for some time.

Posted

no but as far as thinking one player will change this franchise, you'll find yourself in the minority

Exactly the Falcons tried that poo and look at them now.

Wait..what?

Posted

Your @ss ain't right.

Tell me wtf has he done in 6gms for you to see him as a sure no.2 WR. He had one good game vs the Bucs and had done jack to this day. Had a decent game today vs a very poor Dallas Secondary.

I'm so sick and tired of watching Lafail come with nothing in a jump ball situation.

Claiborne and Carr are poor?

1 person likes this

Posted

i want a rookie WR but not in the first round. i mean i know they take time to develop but sh1t blackmon and floyd aren't doing much

Posted

Exactly the Falcons tried that poo and look at them now.

Wait..what?

yes julio jones' whopping 376 yards through 7 weeks is the sole reason the falcons are good....

get a clue buddy

Posted

yes julio jones' whopping 376 yards through 7 weeks is the sole reason the falcons are good....

get a clue buddy

he might have been talking about someone else.

jacquizz rodgers, duh

Posted

So isn't Lafell having a decent year for someone who was written off 12 months ago for dropises with midget hands?

He has looked pretty good to me but maybe I am forgetting some bad plays

Posted

I am confused by this thread.

Ask a question in the title ---> answer your own question in the first sentence of the post.

Of course other people think we need a WR - if they didn't you wouldn't see other people saying we need a WR.

There are also other things we need as well. There is more than one pick per draft (unless Hurney has been trading them away again)

Posted

What if we miss on the WR we take 1st round? That is what I'm more worried about