Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R0CKnR0LLA

Next up... the 5-1 Chicago Bears @ Soldier Field

73 posts in this topic

I predict that around 4:15 EDT Oct. 28,2012 Panther nation will collectively look forward to better days.

We're so screwed up we'll beat the Bears and then get crushed by the Skins, LOL

I predict that around 4:15 EDT Oct. 28,2012 Panther nation will collectively look forward to better days.

Of course Annie should change the lyrics to: "Next Season, Next Season, I Love You Next Season...Your Only 11 Months Away"....

Do we play these fugers every year now? poo. Probably won't be able to watch all of this one.

We're so screwed up we'll beat the Bears and then get crushed by the Skins, LOL

The Skins are absolutely beatable. Next week will be the low point of the year, but after that we should start to turn it around

anything think some players are going to play out of their minds for Hurney this week? Maybe CJ will rattle emo-qb Jay Cutty......ahhhh what the fug I just talked myself into us winning again

Bears will never stop the read option. I'm betting all my savings on a Panthers win.

The Skins are absolutely beatable. Next week will be the low point of the year, but after that we should start to turn it around

you're telling me the season hasn't reached it's lowest point?

I wouldn't throw that quick slant to #89 this week off of that read option fake. We ran it at least twice against Dallas, and Peppers will be right in that lane to pick it off.