It's time for a change

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

It is a pretty sad state of affairs when the opposing teams fans say 'coaching lost this game for your team today'.

I'll share with each of u as ps.l holder for many years this was the absolute stupidest offensive play calling I have ever sen.

If there is no chance rivera goes then the psl holders will. These coaches do not take the players they have and help then win.

Those players today played their Hearts out and those coaches broke them.

For the very first time, I saw long standing psl holders, ones who sat through 1-15 leave the stadium.

Jerry if u r reading this..do something..take over ur team...,do it.

#2 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

It is a pretty sad state of affairs when the opposing teams fans say 'coaching lost this game for your team today'.
I ww
I'll share with each of u as ps.l holder for many years this was the absolute stupidest offensive play calinf I have ever seen.

If there is not a chance at either OC or Rivera or Rivera himself goes the psl holders will.

Those players today played their Hearst out and those coaches broke them.

For the very first time, I saw long standing psl holders, ones who sa through 1-15 leave the stadium.

Jerry if u r reading this..do something..take over ur team...,do it.

Posted Image

#3 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,369 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

is it safe to say that the panthers are losing fans? as in just done w/ this team...no more $ spent on them until major adjustments are made?

#4 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

Agree. JR, Martty is outdated and his weaknesses in evaluating talent have been exposed. RR has lost the team. If you do not fire them, the fans need a damn good explanation. This is EMBARASSING.

#5 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,844 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

Jerry to busy eatin bojangles to care

#6 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 3,381 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

JR had rather stick to his guns and not change. He'd have to admit to making a mistake and he won't do that.

#7 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

If people stop showing up to games something will change. Problem is fans have and the opposition just invades the stadium. Hey whos worse bobcats or panthers

#8 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,467 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

Posted Image

#9 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

MeanWhile in Washington DC.

#10 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,918 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

Geebus. I understand the frustration with the coaching staff, but give the guy a little longer than just 20 games before you start threatening a boycott.

You act like Rivera has been here 5 years and nothing has been done by the higher ups.

#11 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

I'm telling everyone, people like me who have faithfully put out dollars well it's over.

For a premier game 8 of the psl owners I know who have never mised games were not there today and others left early.

It's sad...just sad.

IMO we have the absolute worst coaching staff in the nfl.

I am not waiting another three years and 12.5k for jr to figure out what everyone with a grain of sense can see.

#12 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• ALL-PRO
  • 811 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

is it safe to say that the panthers are losing fans? as in just done w/ this team...no more $ spent on them until major adjustments are made?

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that the Panthers are losing fans. I know that the only reason I still have any of my Panthers stuff is because I didn't want to spend money on other NFL team shirts. And I still like the design of my shirts because I have the old logo on my stuff. But I'm just plain apathetic toward this team. Even when they shockingly took the 14-13 lead, I knew they would lose. Just the same way that some teams (like the Giants) always find a way to win games, the Panthers always find a way to lose games. This franchise's culture is rapidly becoming very similar to the Browns. The only difference will be that the Panthers have no fans.

#13 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

Geebus. I understand the frustration with the coaching staff, but give the guy a little longer than just 20 games before you start threatening a boycott.

You act like Rivera has been here 5 years and nothing has been done by the higher ups.

This coaching staff is horrible and that won't change with one game, twenty games or 1000 games.

You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig.

#14 SmittyistheGOAT

SmittyistheGOAT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

The only coaching staff that probably rivals ours is Dennis Allen/Greg Knapp in OAK.

#15 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,467 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

This coaching staff is horrible and that won't change with one game, twenty games or 1000 games.

You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig.

but its a sexy pig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com