- - - - -

It's time for a change

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

I'm telling everyone, people like me who have faithfully put out dollars well it's over.

For a premier game 8 of the psl owners I know who have never mised games were not there today and others left early.

It's sad...just sad.

IMO we have the absolute worst coaching staff in the nfl.

I am not waiting another three years and 12.5k for jr to figure out what everyone with a grain of sense can see.

#12 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• LocationCharlotte, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

is it safe to say that the panthers are losing fans? as in just done w/ this team...no more $ spent on them until major adjustments are made?

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that the Panthers are losing fans. I know that the only reason I still have any of my Panthers stuff is because I didn't want to spend money on other NFL team shirts. And I still like the design of my shirts because I have the old logo on my stuff. But I'm just plain apathetic toward this team. Even when they shockingly took the 14-13 lead, I knew they would lose. Just the same way that some teams (like the Giants) always find a way to win games, the Panthers always find a way to lose games. This franchise's culture is rapidly becoming very similar to the Browns. The only difference will be that the Panthers have no fans.

#13 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

Geebus. I understand the frustration with the coaching staff, but give the guy a little longer than just 20 games before you start threatening a boycott.

You act like Rivera has been here 5 years and nothing has been done by the higher ups.

This coaching staff is horrible and that won't change with one game, twenty games or 1000 games.

You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig.

#14 SmittyistheGOAT

SmittyistheGOAT

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

The only coaching staff that probably rivals ours is Dennis Allen/Greg Knapp in OAK.

#15 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

This coaching staff is horrible and that won't change with one game, twenty games or 1000 games.

but its a sexy pig

#16 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

JR doesn't give a poo about psl holders - he already has your money anyway. He also likely doesn't care about a stadium infiltrated with opposing fans as it's just $$ in his pocket either way.

#17 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• LocationCharlotte, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

If people stop showing up to games something will change. Problem is fans have and the opposition just invades the stadium. Hey whos worse bobcats or panthers

Not even close - Bobcats. The Panthers have the player talent to succeed. It's just that the coaching staff has its head up its collective ass. The Bobcats have a guy who appears to be a solid coach in the making, but they have so little talent that they just can't really expect to even compete against many teams this year. The Bobcats set the NBA record for lowest winning percentage in a single season last year. At least the Panthers have never gone 0-16. On the other hand, though, if we hadn't beaten the Saints, I think 0-16 is where we'd be headed. As it is I think we're headed to 1-15.

#18 Marc Anthony

Marc Anthony

HUDDLE VET

HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

Get a owners attention, stop buying tickets, merchandise, etc...etc...

#19 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

As long as morons keep buying jerseys and keychains the old bastard is doing just fine in the pocket.

That being said seeing a Panther jersey worn out in public is as rare as bigfoot.

#20 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

I'm not disagreeing with you about the staff. But it is a little early to be threatening a boycott on management. Firing the staff midway through a season isn't going to magically make us awesome either.

I am sure the staff will be evaluated after the season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users