• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

JR doesn't give a poo about psl holders - he already has your money anyway. He also likely doesn't care about a stadium infiltrated with opposing fans as it's just $$ in his pocket either way.

#17 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

If people stop showing up to games something will change. Problem is fans have and the opposition just invades the stadium. Hey whos worse bobcats or panthers

Not even close - Bobcats. The Panthers have the player talent to succeed. It's just that the coaching staff has its head up its collective ass. The Bobcats have a guy who appears to be a solid coach in the making, but they have so little talent that they just can't really expect to even compete against many teams this year. The Bobcats set the NBA record for lowest winning percentage in a single season last year. At least the Panthers have never gone 0-16. On the other hand, though, if we hadn't beaten the Saints, I think 0-16 is where we'd be headed. As it is I think we're headed to 1-15.

#18 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

Get a owners attention, stop buying tickets, merchandise, etc...etc...

#19 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

As long as morons keep buying jerseys and keychains the old bastard is doing just fine in the pocket.

That being said seeing a Panther jersey worn out in public is as rare as bigfoot.

#20 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,800 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

This coaching staff is horrible and that won't change with one game, twenty games or 1000 games.

You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig.

I'm not disagreeing with you about the staff. But it is a little early to be threatening a boycott on management. Firing the staff midway through a season isn't going to magically make us awesome either.

I am sure the staff will be evaluated after the season.

#21 doghead28

doghead28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:40 PM

nothing will save this season but i don't think Riveria survives this.

#22 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

I am not threatening. I'm Stating what I see and what I am personally going to do following suit to what others have done.

I always laugh at 'don't fire in mid season talk. Like keeping these bozos for 11 more games makes a difference.

It's a lot easier to not be emotional watching on tv than in person. The commitment is quite a bit higher in all levels.

#23 goodoleboy

goodoleboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

I am not threatening. I'm Stating what I see and what I am personally going to do following suit to what others have done.

I always laugh at 'don't fire in mid season talk. Like keeping these bozos for 11 more games makes a difference.

It's a lot easier to not be emotional watching on tv than in person. The commitment is quite a bit higher in all levels.

I am right with you. Been a PSL holder since day 1. These days if I have to miss a game I look at it as money saved. Been to 2 games this season...Saints and today.

I have felt that way since the organization hung Fox out to dry and cut all the veterans before the lockout. At the time I thought there was a plan in place to capitalize with lots of money to spend, only to see Hurney piss away all of our cap space overpaying a 2-14 roster.

#24 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:41 PM

I'm not sure that pleading your case to JR will make a difference as he is one of the main reasons why this team is an all time failure.

#25 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:53 PM

What happened today, gives me hope albeit it should have happened 2 years ago.

Someone who knows something about evaluating pro talent needs to come in here and gut this team and start over and if that means some 'stars' get caught and we we suffer a year or two for better, then let it be done.

#26 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

This coaching staff is horrible and that won't change with one game, twenty games or 1000 games.

You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig.

This is the south. Sometimes a pig with lipstick is all you need.

#27 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

This is the south. Sometimes a pig with lipstick is all you need.

....ok, i'll admit it, you made laugh out loud.

...but, I always thought it was a sheep, not a pig, but hey.....whatever works.

#28 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

Jerry to busy eatin bojangles to care

lol

#29 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

you know its bad when your fanbase acts like the extras for the walking dead. No wait the walkers had more joy than our fans did.

#30 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

JR doesn't give a poo about psl holders - he already has your money anyway. He also likely doesn't care about a stadium infiltrated with opposing fans as it's just $$ in his pocket either way.

Jerry Richardson is a Hustla.......ask about him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.